ADVERTISEMENT

Unavailable players..

Pennick4

I've posted how many times?
Feb 3, 2013
Simon, starting Buck Liafu sp?, Bracy..
Hope we don't have a virus issue.

What is the big secret then ?

As I said earlier, it seems highly unlikely to be anything else -- unless they decided to hold X number of players out just to get more playing time, but that seems unlikely. I think the secret probably has to do with privacy rules.

As I said earlier, it seems highly unlikely to be anything else -- unless they decided to hold X number of players out just to get more playing time, but that seems unlikely. I think the secret probably has to do with privacy rules.
If it’s Covid , that’s fine.
some people have posted comments that it may be academic related. I’m not a rumor starter, but we’ve been down this road many times with ND . PlayerXYZ not dressed , not at practice and Then we find out the worst. Thank you for the response HDK.

Most likely Covid. No way that many good players get disciplined at the same time. Not classroom problems either. Probably a precaution for those players. Relax. I see a lot of promising talent out there. Lewis,Botelho,Esrenberger,Kiser,Mayer,Rutherford and Wallace. Jordan Johnson needs a little composure but he will be fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT