ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Lawrence on open mike

GaryFriend

ND Expert
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2003
Showed Trevor Lawrence being interviewed after the loss to Ohio State. He was caught
on open mike saying to Fields "I'm still going to be the number 1 pick in the draft and I
will still be banging your mother" He even acknowledged what he had said to the
interviewer saying thats what I do and i wont change. What an ass. Hard to root for this guy

• Haha
Reactions: SIhoosier26
If true that would be EVERYWHERE on the internet. Nothing. Link? And not the fake lipsynch guys either. Although those are funny as hell.

There is literally no link anywhere that I can find. To the contrary, everything I’ve read has said the 2 have a great relationship.

I heard from a friend of a friend who met some guy on the internet that told him GaryFriend was caught saying he actually loves Trevor Lawrence and wants to be him really badly.

There is literally no link anywhere that I can find. To the contrary, everything I’ve read has said the 2 have a great relationship.

I heard from a friend of a friend who met some guy on the internet that told him GaryFriend was caught saying he actually loves Trevor Lawrence and wants to be him really badly.
Yup, Gary needs to take a lap.

Use the minimum amount of common sense before you post kids!

Showed Trevor Lawrence being interviewed after the loss to Ohio State. He was caught
on open mike saying to Fields "I'm still going to be the number 1 pick in the draft and I
interviewer saying thats what I do and i wont change. What an ass. Hard to root for this guy
This was on Tic Toc. It’s fake. There are all kinds of fake voiceovers on there of people redoing press conferences. It’s trending on social media and get people lots of views. Saw others of Tom Brady, Cam Newton, etc. TL never said that!

I admit, I laughed when I saw it, but I knew right away it was fake.

I bet what he actually said was very respectful. Don’t believe the internet.

Go to TicTok and search Trevor Lawrence Justin Fields and it will come up. The same idiot that made the TL one made one of Justin Fields saying he took shots of tequila in the tent and yelled I’m Trevor Lawrence’s daddy. If you want a good chuckle and to see that it’s fake just look it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorich 88
That would be a very classic thing to say, I wish it was true. I would like him more if he had. Otherwise I find Trevor Lawrence to be... not that charismatic.

Reactions: abiddlecombe10
What a ridiculous thread. If this story was true do you really believe the first time we heard about it is from a poster on this board???

This would all anyone would be talking about.

Account should be suspended.

BS

MSNBC sports reporting or CNN?

You are a total loser.

Trevor is a good young man, self proclaimed Christian, and I’ve never heard anyone claim he’s said any such thing. It either didn’t happen or you got fooled by a fake.

It never happened.

Reactions: francade
both are fake news networks and so probably both. me and several of my coworkers talk about how we turn those networks on once in a while just to watch the circus show and get a good laugh
Me too. It was so funny the night the Dems crushed in the Presidency, held the house and went on to take the the Senate in a 50/50 split that will have Harris making the deciding vote. Truth is funny, isn't it?

Reactions: dwqwiz
If this is true consider me a fan

This is the problem in our country. People hear or read an outlandish report or claim and never bother to question the legitimacy.

Agree, but where’s the responsibility and accountability for those who deliberately report false claims ?

Last edited:
Me too. It was so funny the night the Dems crushed in the Presidency, held the house and went on to take the the Senate in a 50/50 split that will have Harris making the deciding vote. Truth is funny, isn't it?

Be careful what you wish for !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT