ADVERTISEMENT

Tough day for the Freeman Haters Club

Lol. It’s definitely “FAIR” to say before the game that ND won’t beat team A or it’ll be close, then when ND pounds team A, say team A wasn’t that good. “FAIR”, my ass!
Francade, it is a fair pre-game assessment.

Everybody’s a genius with 20-20 hindsight.

Vegas felt that it would be a close game and they are totally impartial and fair.

Agreed. I’m not talking about the pre game assessment. I’m taking about the post game reaction. This poster claims to be “FAIR”, yet pre game talks about how tough it’ll be for ND to win, then ND routs, and the reaction is that the team they claimed would beat ND or play them tough, isn’t that good. It’s eerily remindful of 99% of espn analysts that have been doing the very same thing over the years when assessing ND. As I said, “FAIR”, my ass, but 100% expected from this know it all.

The OP is blaming disgraceful home losses to .500 Marshall and below .500 Stanford on the QB. Freekin pathetic. I would say motivation level and being outcoached are easily the reasons. How many 4 and 5 star athletes do those 2 above mentioned teams have? Exactly. Syracuse sucks at recruiting and they are overrated. Dabo is an experienced coach who will whip our asses. I agree tbat Pyne is weak but there are other issues and the randomness in results will continue just like all the other bonehead hires. I want Freeman to succeed but he would have to win the rest of the games on the schedule and a bowl game to make me a believer at this point.
"I would say motivation level and being outcoached are easily the reasons. How many 4 and 5 star athletes do those 2 above mentioned teams have?"

Not sure about Stanford, but Marshall had something like 18-20 portal transfers, of which about a dozen were in the 4-5 star category. Couple that with being motivated, and ND's lack of motivation and play -- you have a recipe for disaster (refer back to 2021 vs Toledo).

But, in both games, especially the Marshall game, I think ND simply was not motivated (and with Marshall, still physically drained from OSU),

Reactions: francade and d1042
"I would say motivation level and being outcoached are easily the reasons. How many 4 and 5 star athletes do those 2 above mentioned teams have?"

Not sure about Stanford, but Marshall had something like 18-20 portal transfers, of which about a dozen were in the 4-5 star category. Couple that with being motivated, and ND's lack of motivation and play -- you have a recipe for disaster (refer back to 2021 vs Toledo).

But, in both games, especially the Marshall game, I think ND simply was not motivated (and with Marshall, still physically drained from OSU),
Kelso, doing the work!

Stanford getting blown out 2nd week in a row. This time in Palo Alto by WSU a nothing team.

Kelly went 44-6, with 2 trips to the CFP and 1 NY6 the previous 4 seasons and it never slowed down the KDS cranks. You think 2022 ND beating Syracuse to go 5-3 is going to slow down the Freeman haters? Lol! Good luck with that.

Criticism of MF for losing to Marshall and Stanford this year, is well justified by the way. Criticism for losing to Georgia, Clemson, Alabama is pretty ludicrous

Kelly went 44-6, with 2 trips to the CFP and 1 NY6 the previous 4 seasons and it never slowed down the KDS cranks. You think 2022 ND beating Syracuse to go 5-3 is going to slow down the Freeman haters? Lol! Good luck with that.

Criticism of MF for losing to Marshall and Stanford this year, is well justified by the way. Criticism for losing to Georgia, Clemson, Alabama is pretty ludicrous
How about Miami Michigan Cincy

Or Usf, navy, tulsa?

Reactions: Kelso86 and NDinNJ
How about Miami Michigan Cincy

Or Usf, navy, tulsa?
Short term memory. She can't even respond to Kelly's 4-8 in Year 7. southfloridairish is a blowhard, and knows nothing about college football. She makes up her own stats like Kelly never losing to an unranked opponent. She's a complete loser.

Reactions: Kelso86
Short term memory. She can't even respond to Kelly's 4-8 in Year 7. southfloridairish is a blowhard, and knows nothing about college football. She makes up her own stats like Kelly never losing to an unranked opponent. She's a complete loser.
Ouch!

Reactions: NDinNJ
Where's Irishbeer, 4-4-3, Savvy? lol
They will say that Clemson was overrated, I mean they squeaked by 3- loss Syracuse at home. Their narrative is too predictable. They were watching LSU last night anyway, while hoping for an ND 2nd half collapse. Not today my friends. Today was our day. As Dabo called it, a solid butt kicking.

This is the worst Bama team since satan took over, but we have to give the jackass some credit for getting it done. Congrats, jackass.

They will say that Clemson was overrated, I mean they squeaked by 3- loss Syracuse at home. Their narrative is too predictable. They were watching LSU last night anyway, while hoping for an ND 2nd half collapse. Not today my friends. Today was our day. As Dabo called it, a solid butt kicking.
There's nobody saying shit, nor is there any MF hater's club. It's trash like you that are the only haters around here. You want to talk about predictable, I'm surprised it took you this long to come up with this real nifty idea to turn the tables, even though tons of BK haters on these boards had themselves already become, at least by your dorky standard, also MF haters. As a large swath of ND fans of all stripes were already turning on MF, or at least had their serious doubts already. You presumably would have been one of them if you didn't have your own longtime and deep-seated BK hating to stay true to....

Everything about you guys as fans at this point revolves around your BK hating. You probably don't even really enjoy a great win like last night, or care much about MF one way or the other. You're too preoccupied with leveraging whatever happens against ND's greatest all-time former coach....

There's nobody saying shit, nor is there any MF hater's club. It's trash like you that are the only haters around here. You want to talk about predictable, I'm surprised it took you this long to come up with this real nifty idea to turn the tables, even though tons of BK haters on these boards had themselves already become, at least by your dorky standard, also MF haters. As a large swath of ND fans of all stripes were already turning on MF, or at least had their serious doubts already. You presumably would have been one of them if you didn't have your own longtime and deep-seated BK hating to stay true to....

Everything about you guys as fans at this point revolves around your BK hating. You probably don't even really enjoy a great win like last night, or care much about MF one way or the other. You're too preoccupied with leveraging whatever happens against ND's greatest all-time former coach....
You’re all too predictable, it’s boring. Talk shit, rub our faces in it, then when it’s patently false deny it, and call us the real haters. We could write these posts for you and save you the trouble. Congrats on the big win over Bama.

Does this make me Pavlov and you my dog? Ding

ADVERTISEMENT