ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Rees has "The Eye of the Tiger" !!!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
I liked what I saw when they went to the booth and showed Tommy Rees looking at the Duke defense like a Tiger looks at a herd of Wildabeasts. He was intense and knows what to do when the gales of November come early---Run the Damn ball ! He knows for the Irish to win a National Championship they are going to have to control the line of scrimmage and run the ball. He knows we have a top flight offensive line.
He did not give up on the run game even though the Irish runners were stuffed time and time again ! He put in a little misdirection now and then to keep them honest but running straight at em is his bread and butter !
And out of this game plan rose a STAR--in Kyren Williams !
He wore down the Duke defense and led them to VICTORY !
Jahmir Smith made a couple of good smashmouth runs in the second half ! Chris Tyree flashed his quickness with a flashy 25 yard run ! And Braden Lenzy returns this weekend to join Chris Tyree in speedy long runs !
The point is thet Tommy Rees has shown his love for the running game in his only two games as the O-coordinator. The running game will open up the passing game--And heck if the passing game doesn't work--Book can run it !

Tommy Rees knows we need to have the running game going like a well oiled machine before Clemson comes here in November ! The only way we beat Clemson is if we play to our strengths , which is our NFL ready Oline and control the clock !! The defense is our strength so we need to keep them fresh in the fourth quarter so Foskey, JOK, or Kyle Hamilton can get or cause a critical turnover !
We can not beat Clemson by slinging the ball all over the field ! We have to get 250+ yards rushing to beat them !!

Tommy is a winner with a super sharp razor like mind ! He knows that you don't need gimicks to win football games. And that you play to your strengths. The Oline and defense and Books tenacity !!

*** We are on the path to beat Clemson !

But first--Irish 34 to 3 over South Florida !

TR had the

Eye of the tiger and the arm of a flea
lobbing up in the general direction of the rival.

Can we have all of Bodi’s threads in 1 thread? Or would it explode?

Right now nothing easy for me. I'm giving all my attention to my wife. She needs me right now.

Reactions: Kelso86
Tommy will have Braden Lenzy at his disposal tomorrow. I look for Braden to take the first misdirection play to the House. Chris Tyree will take a screen play to the endzone also.

"Tommy will have Braden Lenzy at his disposal tomorrow. I look for Braden to take the first misdirection play to the House. Chris Tyree will take a screen play to the endzone also. "

Did any of those occur?

ADVERTISEMENT