ADVERTISEMENT

To follow recruiting or not ! That is the question?!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Since 2006 I have followed college football recruiting religiously.. Great fun and I would know who every player was as they first stepped on the field. But over the last year or so I have followed recruiting less and less and now I do not really follow it at all. I do not know that many of the recruits we have landed in this cycle.
My brain is storing other information besides recruiting like how to make a more interesting tasting Burrito or which location on Earth will be next to quake (Plate tectonics).
In 1973, 1977 and 1988 I did not follow recruiting either and I enjoyed the hell out of those seasons. Opening game was like Christmas day as I would watch new players make an impact --like who is that #88 ? He is fast and tough as hell !

What say you Under the Domers ? Have any of you had the same experience?

Weight Watchers Burrito. Everything you always wanted in a burrito.........and less.

I cut up sirloin steak meat and marinate it a little in Soy Sauce. I fry it up along with cut up red and yellow and Orange peppers and onions. And then I put it on the burrito shell and put shredded sharp cheddar cheese sour cream and taco sauce and diced up tomatoes and it is delicious as hell !!

I cut up sirloin steak meat and marinate it a little in Soy Sauce. I fry it up along with cut up red and yellow and Orange peppers and onions. And then I put it on the burrito shell and put shredded sharp cheddar cheese sour cream and taco sauce and diced up tomatoes and it is delicious as hell !!
I hope you have a large dog to blame the after effect on!

I do the exact same, but instead of putting this steak concoction on a burrito shell, I add five whisked eggs and make a great scrambled egg breakfast for two. My burritos are filled with slow cooked shredded carnitas, advocado, diced tomatoes, a small amount of Mexican rice, topped with fire roaster Santa Fe area salsa.

As for recruiting, I don’t follow it closely, but I do make an effort to know the names and skill sets of the commits, and the same for a few targets at positions of need. I fully appreciate the level of detail guys like IIO go in forecasting recruitment both in need and want. The fact you’re spending your free time thinking about steak burritos and then earthquakes explains the failure of Pulian to haul in one or two Hawaiian linemen this year. I think a new Pulian liaison is in order. What say you?

I do the exact same, but instead of putting this steak concoction on a burrito shell, I add five whisked eggs and make a great scrambled egg breakfast for two. My burritos are filled with slow cooked shredded carnitas, advocado, diced tomatoes, a small amount of Mexican rice, topped with fire roaster Santa Fe area salsa.

As for recruiting, I don’t follow it closely, but I do make an effort to know the names and skill sets of the commits, and the same for a few targets at positions of need. I fully appreciate the level of detail guys like IIO go in forecasting recruitment both in need and want. The fact you’re spending your free time thinking about steak burritos and then earthquakes explains the failure of Pulian to haul in one or two Hawaiian linemen this year. I think a new Pulian liaison is in order. What say you?[/QUOT

I wonder if the RainMaker can move the plates in SouthBend again come January . Crush USC again and make the playoffs and then SHOCK THE WORLD !
8063504.JPG

I prefere very plain and simple foods. Some of your menus would not be very beneficial to my delicare
Stomach ! In any case, whatever you guys enjoy ! buon Apitite !

Yeah babeeeee! That sounds awesome. Add some guacamole!

Reactions: Bodizephax
Bodi--Not following but will watch. Not "invested" like I used to be.

I too are not such a die hard fan like I used to be. I still try to watch every game but not with the emotion
And intensity of past years.

I too are not such a die hard fan like I used to be. I still try to watch every game but not with the emotion
And intensity of past years.
Once the Season gets going and the Irish start Dominating and the Crowd goes wild and the Irish topple Alabama in the playoffs you will be on top of the World My friend !! 14 and 0 !! Go Irish !!

Reactions: rgc7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT