ADVERTISEMENT

Thrilled Tomorrow is an Afternoon Game

"Just chomping at the bit all day trying to preoccupy myself until kickoff."

I get it, but, have some cocktails, enjoy the early games, have a nice dinner, then game time (for the night games) -- but, I like the afternoon games because then I know I need to finish my errands early and get settled.

Nebraska game early followed by ND..... I will be lucky to be able to get anything done by the time the ND game is over. . .

Reactions: 88ND
"Just chomping at the bit all day trying to preoccupy myself until kickoff."

I get it, but, have some cocktails, enjoy the early games, have a nice dinner, then game time (for the night games) -- but, I like the afternoon games because then I know I need to finish my errands early and get settled.
If I start drinking, by game time I am a crazy lunatic

Reactions: theskibro
before the huge ratings spike about 7-10 years ago, almost every ND home game kicked off around noon time on the pacific coast. miss those days. it felt like you could watch the game and then still have the rest of the evening to do whatever.

now with all of the commercials and the prime time kick off .. watching a football game at night turns into a 4+ hour all night consuming marathon

Reactions: rgc7
I hate the night games. Keeps me on edge the whole day, can't totally enjoy the other games. Playing all our games in Dublin at 9a Eastern would be just fine for me.

Nebraska game early followed by ND..... I will be lucky to be able to get anything done by the time the ND game is over. . .

Nebraska-Sparty is an interesting game even though it has no bearing on the playoff. A battle of strong O and terrible D vs strong D and terrible O.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Nebraska-Sparty is an interesting game even though it has no bearing on the playoff. A battle of strong O and terrible D vs strong D and terrible O.
It is.... I am shocked that Nebraska isn't favored (weird to say). I was expecting Vegas to make them 2-3 point favorites as they have shown signs of improvement and it is senior day in Lincoln. The only reason I am not smashing it at MSU -2.5 is because I know all to well Vegas knows more than I do.

I still expect Nebraska to win though. If they can win tomorrow and beat Iowa and finish at 5-7 it will be a great result to the dumpster fire that was the start of the year..... if that happens I could seem them being ranked to start next year and a sneaky pic in the weak side of the Big10.

Word on the street has it that NBC wants five ND night games. It started as one. Then two. Now three. Coming soon.....five.

ADVERTISEMENT