ADVERTISEMENT

This may be presumptuous...

Apr 18, 2002
My wife went to St. Mary's and my daughter to Georgia. I am trying to get them tickets for the game on September 8. The market is epically high. I have season tickets at Allen Fieldhouse for Kansas basketball. I have been in virtually every sports venue in the country and there is nothing like that building. I would love to trade two tickets to Allen for two tickets to the Georgia game. It could be any game and there are always some great ones. The market for a good games there is often very high. My seats are great. I would meet you at the game and can guarantee a great time. I love meeting new people. If I am overreaching that is ok. My e-mail is tom.holley@heretodaystores.com. Thanks for any consideration. Tom Holley

My wife went to St. Mary's and my daughter to Georgia. I am trying to get them tickets for the game on September 8. The market is epically high. I have season tickets at Allen Fieldhouse for Kansas basketball. I have been in virtually every sports venue in the country and there is nothing like that building. I would love to trade two tickets to Allen for two tickets to the Georgia game. It could be any game and there are always some great ones. The market for a good games there is often very high. My seats are great. I would meet you at the game and can guarantee a great time. I love meeting new people. If I am overreaching that is ok. My e-mail is tom.holley@heretodaystores.com. Thanks for any consideration. Tom Holley
Now that's an interesting twist we haven't seen before. Do KU bball tix get up into the $600 to $700 price range?

Actually they do depending on game. I never sell them above face value though. They are unbelievably expensive to keep due to donations. Each ticket costs at least $700.The truth is I love seeing how much people love going so I often give them to random people. I just thought I would pitch it out as somehow it seems off putting to pay $1000 a ticket as opposed to making a large donation. Big games have gotten that high though rare. My seats could often sell for more than 400 but I never do it.

Reactions: hayaka
Actually they do depending on game. I never sell them above face value though. They are unbelievably expensive to keep due to donations. Each ticket costs at least $700.The truth is I love seeing how much people love going so I often give them to random people. I just thought I would pitch it out as somehow it seems off putting to pay $1000 a ticket as opposed to making a large donation. Big games have gotten that high though. My seats could often sell for more than 400 but I never do it.

Well, why don't you make an exception in this case and sell three or four KU seats for $400, and then you can pretty much finance buying the ND-GA tickets on Stubhub?

I'm just sayin'.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT