ADVERTISEMENT

This image is really uplifting and should lift your spirits too !

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
ESPN giving good headlines to the Irish !
deea97441b9ff660cc3285bf5bf2ca77.jpg

Irish offensive linemen Quenton Nelson, Mike McGlinchey drafted in top 10
First time since 1993 with Mirer and Bettis !
The Irish are on the rise !! National Championship this season !!
What I like about the current state of the football program is the competition !! Jay Hayes and Nick Watkins --two great football players--- transferring out because even greater football players have beaten them out !!
Notre Dame is becoming the "Alabama" of the midwest !!
Legit talent at every position !

Last edited:
You know Bodi that it's getting closer to those 21 remaining players arriving at ND. ND is on the rise and BK is renovating the football program one step at a time. I am glad Michigan got the NCAA present. There will be no excuse when we kick them in the nuts and stomp them like we did USC.

You know Bodi that it's getting closer to those 21 remaining players arriving at ND. ND is on the rise and BK is renovating the football program one step at a time. I am glad Michigan got the NCAA present. There will be no excuse when we kick them in the nuts and stomp them like we did USC.

Can't wait for that game !

Reactions: Ara64

If the Irish abuse Harbaughs squad like we did the Trojans I will be doing back flips

Reactions: Bodizephax
I just watched the Dallas Trump RALLY ! Awesome ! I had to fight all the republicans that wanted Cruz and Rubio and Meathead Kasich at the primaries! Trump is like Burgess Meredith ! He eats lightning and farts Thunder !!
The losers at CNN are jealous that Trump got lucky with a film star! Mr. Low T Brian Seltzer and Mrs. Cooper especially!

Reactions: Bodizephax
Some of you sound like teenagers saying things you know are inappropriate but a tad too immature to stop yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT