ADVERTISEMENT

Thinking

Navy plays in the AAC, I don’t believe they have made a decision on conference only football yet.

If Navy or AAC did cancel there would be an opportunity for an Alabama ( game with Southern Cal cancelled ,Sept 5.) against Notre Dame . This whole NCAA season is turning out to be a disaster . .This would put some excitement in 2020 .Don’t yet know if SEC will have abbreviated season .,but SEC is football and I don ‘t think they would scrap the season .

just wishful thinking ?

If Navy or AAC did cancel there would be an opportunity for an Alabama ( game with Southern Cal cancelled ,Sept 5.) against Notre Dame .

just wishful thinking ?

Not going to happen.

If Navy or AAC did cancel there would be an opportunity for an Alabama ( game with Southern Cal cancelled ,Sept 5.) against Notre Dame . This whole NCAA season is turning out to be a disaster . .This would put some excitement in 2020 .Don’t yet know if SEC will have abbreviated season .,but SEC is football and I don ‘t think they would scrap the season .

just wishful thinking ?

While that would be cool, its not likely to happen. Pretty sure all other conferences will follow suit with conference only games. On the bright side, we could end up with FSU, Miami, up and coming NC on the schedule. Rather have those games than Navy, Stanford and Western Michigan to be honest.

ADVERTISEMENT