ADVERTISEMENT

The Rich Getting Richer 🔥

Damn Freeman really got highly ranked recruits falling out of his pockets. We would be sending search parties to every golf course in a 100 mile radius looking for BK begging him to do his job. Best break up ever.

Last edited:
Say what you will about NIL (i love it) but it does make you wonder how all of sudden Bama only has 3 4 stars, its almost like kids are choosing other places now that everyone can pay players...weird how that works
This happens with them almost every year. They start slow and then explode with commits. Same story this year

This happens with them almost every year. They start slow and then explode with commits. Same story this year
Yup. They’re in the running for multiple 5 and 4 star recruits, and leading for just as many 5 and 4 stars. It’s really early.

Yup. They’re in the running for multiple 5 and 4 star recruits, and leading for just as many 5 and 4 stars. It’s really early.
It very well could end up shaking out that way but the way Saban is talking suggests he is not as confident as he would have been now that other schools can match his bagman's price.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Best class since early 90’s. Wont be the dream team without Dante. Need Dante ala Michael Jordan.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDinNJ
I think Michigan and Clemson might put a hit on MF.

Allegedly (legit source as it was on IB podcast) one of the Big 10 coaches stated that they wanted ND to hire Fickell because he said Freeman at ND is a worst nightmare on the recruiting trail. I can’t figure out if that person was Day or Harbaugh. Doesn’t matter.

Freeman even got Saban crying... the balls on that dude saying CFB needs parity. Translation things were more fair when I had the best bagman in CFB. 😂

Saban is a snake. He tried to purchase Michael Mayer. Don’t fall for his bs. While he was stating this his cronies were offering Mayer $$ to leave ND. Saban or Richard Nixon.

It very well could end up shaking out that way but the way Saban is talking suggests he is not as confident as he would have been now that other schools can match his bagman's price.
They'll be fine. They had a great class last year during NIL and will have a top 3 class this year too

Need Christian Gray. Our corners are horrible. The elephant in the room needs to be addressed, despite a fabulous class.

Saban is a snake. He tried to purchase Michael Mayer. Don’t fall for his bs. While he was stating this his cronies were offering Mayer $$ to leave ND. Saban or Richard Nixon.
This really happened? Wow. How do you know??

I think Michigan and Clemson might put a hit on MF.

Allegedly (legit source as it was on IB podcast) one of the Big 10 coaches stated that they wanted ND to hire Fickell because he said Freeman at ND is a worst nightmare on the recruiting trail. I can’t figure out if that person was Day or Harbaugh. Doesn’t matter.
I love that. Will take that all day long.
Go Irish.

Saint Nick is scum bag. I have heard this several other places and I think you have to be a real jackass to do that.

Yes- agree. Why wouldn’t this get reported or talked about?

My guess is Mayer squashed it and didn’t talk about it to anyone and it never grew any legs. Just a hunch. It was leaked by a few people and given merit by Driskell on IB, but nobody made anything out of it. It wasn’t Saban, it was his cronies. But there’s no chance he wouldn’t have approved of such a transaction. Personally I think it could’ve been some good negative press for Bama and positive press for ND. Oh well.

Reactions: IrishMike409
We talked about this a few times, its not ND's way, but I can certainly see it with SEC schools. Maybe USC, OK, Miami, Nebraska....some of the schools who are hungry to get back in the spotlight.

You could mix in a lower class of recruits, 10-15 and get your NIL group to target the 10 best players out there with a few million for 1 year.

Do I like it? No, seems against everything we stand for, but this is NCAA 2022.

I could certainly see some of the teams that have big boosters and a lack of BCS appearances go shopping. Pick up the best RB, TE, WR and QB in a class for O....than grab the best DL, LB, QB and Safety. 2M each there way for a year. costs ya 8m for a natty.

Seems like a good investment.

Reactions: IrishMike409
And for once its us. Freeman isnt just shopping down another isle he's shopping down Rodeo Drive. Just embarrassing BK's legacy

Flores is a good player but I think he’s only interested in ND because Ohio State can’t make room for him. We need guys like him but I’d rather have Greathouse and Gallagher. All 3 would be ridiculous. Hanafin as #5 would be a terrific and deep class of WRs.

We are in good shape for WR. Most years BK already has Elzy. This staff isn’t even taking him yet.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT