ADVERTISEMENT

The ND basketball team

TOMMY_23

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Mar 13, 2017
They look soft in a big game just like the football team does.

This is a carbon copy of the WVU beat down in March. I don’t think ND Athletics will ever change.

Last edited:

This a carbon copy of the WVU beat down in March. I don’t think ND Athletics will ever change.
think somebody needs to go back to the boards of what ever team they really follow and stop bashing our irish. Brey and company will be good this even if they don't come back and win this game

think somebody needs to go back to the boards of what ever team they really follow and stop bashing our irish. Brey and company will be good this even if they don't come back and win this game
So because I’m tired of ND looking soft in big games I’m not an ND fan? I don’t think you’re an ND fan. Or maybe you just aren’t very competitive.

Soft huh? I guess that's why there's a second half. Big win for an early season game!

So because I’m tired of ND looking soft in big games I’m not an ND fan? I don’t think you’re an ND fan. Or maybe you just aren’t very competitive.

So you are competitive? You gave up on the Irish and they won. What kind of fan is that?

So because I’m tired of ND looking soft in big games I’m not an ND fan? I don’t think you’re an ND fan. Or maybe you just aren’t very competitive
you have done nothing but put down the irish since you joined this board. try calling this team soft now after a great come from behind win against WSU that looks like a final four contender

Reactions: LADomer
Soft huh? I guess that's why there's a second half. Big win for an early season game!
Yes, soft. Check when I posted in the first half. Jesus. They came out in the second half and looked like a different team. Is that hard for you to follow? Great come back.

You are competitive? Watching the game in your mommys basement does not make you a competitor. Neither does your clueless blathering nonsense on this forum. It just makes you a clown. You are starting to enter the Purse & Cgvr zone. Congrats tool.

Reactions: yurgenheimer9
Sorry your BS rant got spoiled Tommy------was shocked there were no calls for Brey to be fired at the Half.

Happy Thanksgiving

I fell asleep after the first half...maybe I was bad luck. I can't believe they won!! I am going to go look up some highlights now

this win sets the irish up for a huge game next week that should be between to top ten ranked teams at Michigan st

Reactions: echowaker

This is a carbon copy of the WVU beat down in March. I don’t think ND Athletics will ever change.
Another in a long line of moronic in-game posts. Will people ever learn?

Reactions: Pennick4
Yes, soft. Check when I posted in the first half. Jesus. They came out in the second half and looked like a different team. Is that hard for you to follow? Great come back.

Thank you.......It was a great comeback........I just don't quit on a team after one bad half but that's just me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT