ADVERTISEMENT

The case for why the rankings are flawed

Why would I pick the teams 2 weeks in advance?

What if their qb gets hurt this weekend?

Only you would be that dumb.

How about you pick them now and Ill pick them on the friday before the games.

Do we have a bet?
YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CLAIMED THAT PICKING THE WINNERS WAS “EASY” SO YOU NEED TO DO THE PICKING.

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO WEASEL OUT OF BACKING UP YOUR CLAIM ?

YOU SAID THAT IT WAS “EASY” TO PICK THE WINNERS, SO PICK THEM BEFORE
VEGAS MAKES THEIR PICKS

YOU SAID IT WAS EASY SO WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF ?

EITHER PICK THEM OR ADMIT THAT YOU’RE A FRAUD !

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CLAIMED THAT PICKING THE WINNERS WAS “EASY” SO YOU NEED TO DO THE PICKING.

VEGAS MAKES THEIR PICKS

You two crack me up with your back and forth. Arguing picks. 😂

You two crack me up with your back and forth. Arguing picks. 😂
Golson5 claims that he is an expert and that it’s easy for him to pick the winner of 90 % of the games, so I want him to prove it by telling us who will win the games before Vegas does.

Because he’s a fraud, he refuses to pick the games

But, I’m glad that we crack you up !

Reactions: NDinNJ

VEGAS MAKES THEIR PICKS

It is easy. And Vegas doesn't put lines out 2 weeks in advance.

What is the line Nd vs Bc?

Whats the line on ND vs BC?

I've asked multiple times now
You stated that it was easy for you to pick the winners so i asked you to pick the winners of the games on November 19th.

WHY would I want to give you Vegas’s lines.

Now Go ahead and pick the winners

You stated that it was easy for you to pick the winners so i asked you to pick the winners of the games on November 19th.

WHY would I want to give you Vegas’s lines.

Now Go ahead and pick the winners
I'm picking Notre Dame in that game regardless of Vegas. Its an easy pick. Like 90% of games are.

But you said they had the lines already out and you can bet them, so what is it?

I'm picking Notre Dame in that game regardless of Vegas. Its an easy pick. Like 90% of games are.

But you said they had the lines already out and you can bet them, so what is it?
They vary.

Pick the winner of the USC vs ND game without cheating then I’ll tell you the line.

They vary.

Pick the winner of the USC vs ND game without cheating then I’ll tell you the line.
Just admit the line isnt out yet. We both know its not. Im picking ND over BC regardless. Easy win

I'm not picking the winner of the SC game until the week of the game game due to injuries. I'm not a moron.

Vegas would probably have USC as a 4 or 5 point favorite right now. But that can obviously change

Just admit the line isnt out yet. We both know its not. Im picking ND over BC regardless. Easy win

I'm not picking the winner of the SC game until the week of the game game due to injuries. I'm not a moron.

Vegas would probably have USC as a 4 or 5 point favorite right now. But that can obviously change
The line is out, now pick the winner !

You we’re the one who said it was so easy , so what are you waiting for, pick the winner !

The line is out, now pick the winner !

You we’re the one who said it was so easy , so what are you waiting for, pick the winner !
I already picked ND vs BC. What is the line? I asked you the last 5 days. You couldn't answer because there is no line

And I wouldnt pick the SC game until the week of. Like I've said, injuries. My guess is SC will be favored by 4 or 5 right now

ADVERTISEMENT