ADVERTISEMENT

The Bat Signal is going to be busy this month

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005
The stars are lining up in July mostly four highly ranked four stars to be exact, oh, the three star has 36 offers.
The following players are set to commit in July: Sneed top 50 in the country potential five star material potential program change. Tobias Merriweather top 200 in the country tall lengthy well built wide out once again the chrystal ball favors ND 80%. He could be the next Claypool. C.J. Williams top 70 in the country another wide out with size. It would be nice to get a top 100 player in USC's back yard. He looks 100% ND, but the predictions are from ND's insiders, not the national guys. Jake Pope the three star who is about to be a four star has 36 offers a lot of them are power five schools favors ND. It could be a banner month for ND. Keep your fingers crossed.
It is still early in the year, however ND could take over the recruiting lead. Of course Bama will get some five star guys late in the cycle. It will be interesting to see how the ratings finish up once the services catch up. I see at least seven players getting huge bumps off of the top of my head.

The stars are lining up in July mostly four highly ranked four stars to be exact, oh, the three star has 36 offers.
The following players are set to commit in July: Sneed top 50 in the country potential five star material potential program change. Tobias Merriweather top 200 in the country tall lengthy well built wide out once again the chrystal ball favors ND 80%. He could be the next Claypool. C.J. Williams top 70 in the country another wide out with size. It would be nice to get a top 100 player in USC's back yard. He looks 100% ND, but the predictions are from ND's insiders, not the national guys. Jake Pope the three star who is about to be a four star has 36 offers a lot of them are power five schools favors ND. It could be a banner month for ND. Keep your fingers crossed.
It is still early in the year, however ND could take over the recruiting lead. Of course Bama will get some five star guys late in the cycle. It will be interesting to see how the ratings finish up once the services catch up. I see at least seven players getting huge bumps off of the top of my head.
Don’t leave Rice and Nwankpa off your list! Not necessarily leaning our way, but we’re strongly in the mix for these two stars!

Reactions: IrishMike409
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT