ADVERTISEMENT

stadium construction update

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
has anybody seen the newest updates on the stadium construction as of today

Last edited:
No. Not as of today. The last time I saw the stadium was in mid-June.

It is coming along nicely as far as I can tell. I am sure there will be a rush to finish the small details and outfit the luxury suites.
thanks for sharing. I had that website in my favorites but some how I it got deleted by mistake recently

There are two "open to the public" events in the stadium a week or two prior to Temple. Sort of a "get to know your stadium" get together. One event is an evening showing of "Rudy" on the Jumbo.

The "football" areas of the buildings will be ready to go for the start of the season. The classroom areas and student activities areas - not so much.
These areas won't be completed until later.

The locker room remodel is also coming along nicely. Major upgrades for the players, coaches and recruits.

August 20 there will be an open house type of event to tour the new buildings. This will be followed by a scrimmage-type practice in the stadium. Both events are open to the public.

August 25 there will be a showing of the movie "Rudy" on the video board. This is also open to the public with first come, first serve seating. UND and SMC students will be allowed to sit on the field on blankets to watch the movie.

Looking forward to Sunday Aug 20 for practice/orientation for the "New & Gold" game. New usher uniforms, yeppie.

Friday Aug 25th they are going to show the movie 'Rudy" on the new jumbotron.

Here you go Irish fans........

mobileimage.php

ADVERTISEMENT