ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Ball

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
This year for some reason seems to be the hardest to get good video and updates. There is some good content here, lots of QA. I dont see as much video as we did in the past however.

I thought maybe UND or NBC was trying to monetize content, but both sites look like they have the JV for content.

NBC for all the money they pay you would think would have excellent coverage, pushing ND to help with NIL, Recruiting, excitement. The site looks like something my dog did in his spare time. Yes, its that bad.

You guys finding good vid's at other sites? Would love to catch more leading up to the spring game.

Reactions: Kelso86
This site? Try the On3 site if you want something it looks like your dog did in his spare time. I want my dollar back because I overpaid. Articles are worthless and look more like a Tweet than anything with valuable information in them. Headlines often don't match the story - "Alabama coming hard at ND TE", only to have the first sentence say that the TE is 100% solid with ND and not taking any trips.

As for the practice video this year - I just think overall, that ND is choosing to produce much less content and not put as much out. I agree this is frustrating in the time of NIL and Twitter when this could be used as a tool.

Ha. Have not seen On3. Sounds like a hard pass. I wonder if the practices are just flat out closed to the public more so than prior years with MF as the HC.

Just like to see a bit more of our two QB's sligning it in practice.....The best film out there is SI, but from 2021....

O'well. Seems like we are all feeling it.

Watching our QB's play under no real duress...it's just a throw and catch for them........does nothing for me.

Everyone is so terrified of injuries these spring "games" have just become pretty much walk through scrimmages with so many things off limits.

Agree 88 but I still like to watch it. It was a “thing” in the off season. Get to see QB’s, RB’s and WR.

I’m heading up for BG. HAve not made it there in 3 years so looking forward to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT