ADVERTISEMENT

Something of little import from an outsider.....

beachcardinal

All Star
Jan 30, 2006
Look. You are a better team then us (USC) but you destroyed us. Miami may or may not be a better team than ND and they destroyed you. It happens. tOSU got killed by Iowa State, UGA got killed by Auburn.

It's a bad loss because it keeps you out of the playoffs, but it doesn't mean you don't have a team, or are not having a season to be proud of. You coach has issues. Our coach has more. Blue-bloods succeed in the end. Enjoy 10-2 and a major bowl. We will both work on the natty again next year.

Fight on!

Look. You are a better team then us (USC) but you destroyed us. Miami may or may not be a better team than ND and they destroyed you. It happens. tOSU got killed by Iowa State, UGA got killed by Auburn.

It's a bad loss because it keeps you out of the playoffs, but it doesn't mean you don't have a team, or are not having a season to be proud of. You coach has issues. Our coach has more. Blue-bloods succeed in the end. Enjoy 10-2 and a major bowl. We will both work on the natty again next year.

Fight on!

Reactions: BGI User 1596

Fight on!
At least USC was missing some its better players when they were beaten....ND was perfectly healthy.

Reactions: 88ND
Thanks Beach ! Very classy post as usually ! In a few years , hopefully, both ND and USC will be on the top
Once again ! Great rivalry with great fans.

Thanks Beach, unfortunately no one here wants logic, they want blood. The fire Kelly bandwagoners are in full effect.

Reactions: Pennick44
Thanks Beach, unfortunately no one here wants logic, they want blood. The fire Kelly bandwagoners are in full effect.

I would agree with you if it wasn’t for a 30 year drought. Honestly, I don’t want BK gone for anyone though.

Reactions: rgc7

Fight on!
BEACH!!!!!!!!!

Truth

Fight on!

I don't believe there is perfect health esp Wimbush and Adams.

Thanks Beach.

Quest, agree with you ... in the ND-miami game thread last night, I remarked as to whether Wimbush and Adams were healthy ... they seemed to be running kind of gingerly, without the slash they usually ran with before the WF game.

I hate to say it, because I think both are quality players and kids, but they choked last night

Fight on!

Precisely this. Pick any college football weekend at random and you'll find games like last night's

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT