ADVERTISEMENT

Some thoughts from the practice video

TONY_RICCIO

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 6, 2015
After watching some video (From the multiple sites - Including und.com), here are my thoughts:

1) Jaylon Smith is ripped - Kid has really strong looking legs. He really carries his weight well.

2) Jarrett Grace - For a Kid coming off of such a bad leg injury, he really seemed to move well. The true test will come to see how he holds up after real contact.

3) Max Redfield - With his body type he is never going to be a really powerful kid, he really looks like he put on some size and looks a bit stronger.

4) Chris Brown - Same as Redfield above.

5) Malik Zaire - Kid has tremendous legs. He is built like a STUD RB.

6) Tarean Folston, - He really has gotten bigger (he looks like he carrying his new weight well).

7) Jay Hayes - Looks to have gotten bigger (Still needs more size/strength - But he is still a FROSH) and he still looks like he moves well (Like he did in HS) for a DL - I wish we could of red-shirted him.

8) Grant Blankenship - Kid has a nice frame but really needs a more Strength/Size (He is Still a Frosh) - I wish we could of red-shirted him.

9) Greg Bryant - Ripped as usual - The kid has the talent to be a player - He just has to start producing on the field.

10) Jerry Tillery - Kid has a great frame and really is in good shape for such a young big kid. I really hope we can red-shirt him to give him time to develop.

11) Tyler Luatua - Kid really slimmed down - Really was moving well.

12) Quenton Nelson - Physically the kid looks like an NFL OL already (Like those old NEB STUD OL that played under Tom O). He really carries his weight well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.