Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Both play

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
Assuming the inevitable transfer happens (of course).

Seems like the ND fanbase is pretty split on this after Buchner's bowl performance which definitely opened some eyes. If this poll took place before the Gator bowl, I'm sure Hartman would have dominated this poll--it's possible he still may. Thoughts on the 2023 outlook at QB?

Last edited:
If Buchner can stay healthy .. he starts! The Bowl game was a HUGE confidence builder for him! If he cleans it up(which he will) He is your day one starter ! 😁🤓... the best is yet to come!

Reactions: Rockne's Rambler
If Hartman comes to ND will TB leave? I bet he does leave and I wouldn’t blame him? Buchner should be given another chance.

If Hartman comes to ND will TB leave? I bet he does leave and I wouldn’t blame him? Buchner should be given another chance.
I cannot imagine Hartman is coming here to backup anyone or split time with Buchner. While I love Buchner’s running capabilities and the possibilities it brings on offense (something we saw against an albeit depleted SC team in the bowl), I don‘t see any way Hartman doesn’t start. And if so, I wouldn’t blame Buchner if he left.

I cannot imagine Hartman is coming here to backup anyone or split time with Buchner. While I love Buchner’s running capabilities and the possibilities it brings on offense (something we saw against an albeit depleted SC team in the bowl), I don‘t see any way Hartman doesn’t start. And if so, I wouldn’t blame Buchner if he left.
Not a fan of Buchner. Hartman will be the starter. Buchner leaving hurts us in 2023 because we might not have a quality backup. But minchey should be ready to go in 2024

Whom would like to see then (a realistic possibility)?
Great question...
And hard to answer because who is available.......

Having coached it is hard not to get caught up on potential or other intangibles.

Buchner as example is cat quick...that's such a tease because mobile QB's are a nightmare to defend. They can gash a defense badly. ( our Fiesta loss as the OkSU QB ran wild as example...)

But you have to look at everything...
He's inaccurate
He's injury prone

If Buchner is plan A you better have an even better plan B as it's only a matter of time.

I don't trust the ND coaches yet(Rees) and the whole QB situation. Still too close to BK and we know how those QB situations were handled.

I'd love to see more of Angeli...

He's the only one with real QB size and his arm is equal that.
But....
we only get to see what they allow us to see. 🤷‍♂️

I truly believe if Buchner can't run like he does he never sniffs the field to begin with.

Think Wimbush...
That running ability is so hard to ignore as a coach

If Buchner can stay healthy .. he starts! The Bowl game was a HUGE confidence builder for him! If he cleans it up(which he will) He is your day one starter ! 😁🤓... the best is yet to come!
the TB Fanboobs are so stupid

the TB Fanboobs are so stupid
Oh they are out in full force.

Good lord...

He got lucky...very lucky...
Against a team completely depleted of it's starters on defense. Suddenly the Buchner apologists completely ignore that little detail being all giddy just winning the Gator bowl.

My how the expectations have hit an ultra low

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT