ADVERTISEMENT

Sammy Heisman

Hard to tell just how stupid you are but so far you make a moron look like Hawkings.

If I make a moron look like Hawkings then I’d be smarter than a moron considering Hawkings is as dumb as it gets. He’s also anti religious. You really blew that burn.

Love to see the players getting some cool gadgets and it's awesome that Hartman is passing the love forward. But I'm looking forward to seeing headlines where our top recruits and starters are signing 6 & 7 figure NIL deals with the full support of Notre Dame helping to promote them.

Love to see the players getting some cool gadgets and it's awesome that Hartman is passing the love forward. But I'm looking forward to seeing headlines where our top recruits and starters are signing 6 & 7 figure NIL deals with the full support of Notre Dame helping to promote them.
Just STFU with your stupidity. Your Schtick is getting really old. Notre Dame provides full support, but they stop short of direct payments.

Hartman is definitely getting 6 to 7 figure deals. So did Hamilton and Mayer

Must be another positive comment….

Lmfao

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT