ADVERTISEMENT

Saban Still Cryin 😪

Stanford? Northwestern? If not for Geography I would like to see a league form of the best Division I Academic schools.
Jesus, dude. Lmao. Stanford and Northwestern? Just not even worth my time to explain how those 2 schools don’t hold a candle to ND. Academically? Absolutely. But that’s it.

Hey OP, can we just “cancel” Jimbo? It would be one thing I’d agree with you on. Sounds like you’re a Jimbo fan, so I’m not surprised. You’re one of the dumbest posters period.
Ok? Think you're confusing me with the voices in your head. I havent defended Jimbo in this thread once. Seems like your trying to pick a fight with me for some reason. Good luck with that sport.

Stanford? Northwestern? If not for Geography I would like to see a league form of the best Division I Academic schools.
I also suggested that years ago, it’s not a bad idea if you want to deemphasize football at ND

I am sorry, I get that Saban isn't a saint, but Jimbo is the biggest snake in CFB. A title like that seems like you're supporting Jimbo. Saban was defending the sport, whether people are jealous of Bama or not. You're going to come on here and say you're not defending Jimbo, but your entire premise and follow up posts suggest that. When Jimbo buys Dante perhaps you'll change your tune. Saban made a good point, Jimbo is an immature, whiny little baby. Saban's comments made me happy.

Last edited:
I am sorry, I get that Saban isn't a saint, but Jimbo is the biggest snake in CFB. A title like that seems like you're supporting Jimbo. Saban was defending the sport, whether people are jealous of Bama or not. You're going to come on here and say you're not defending Jimbo, but your entire premise and follow up posts suggest that. When Jimbo buys Dante perhaps you'll change your tune. Saban made a good point, Jimbo is an immature, whiny little baby. Saban's comments made me happy.
Saban is an immature whiny little baby too

got to wonder if USC is buying this new team that they are getting from the transfer portal because you just don't bring in all these elite skill players after sucking past few years without offering bags of money to come to California

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT