ADVERTISEMENT

Reece and Herbie shut the hell up

“I think it's a reasonable assumption that most of them are quite busy enough that they're not sitting on their couch watching ESPN or listening to Paul Feinbaum”

And I think it’s a reasonable assumption that they listen in to the noise from time to time and decide on their own if they agree w/ it or not. They’re not quarantined, are they? To say that they watch or listen to very little, if any at all, is way more unbelievable that it is to say they do, IMO.
Well as usual you seem to be unable to understand that most logical people IGNORE noise. But then again you are neither logical or reasonable so...

Well as usual you seem to be unable to understand that most logical people IGNORE noise. But then again you are neither logical or reasonable so...

Not to mention the fact that they are in a room for several hours with people debating the position of each team, so the idea that listening to Kirk Herbstreit for a couple of minutes at a time makes a drastic difference is silly.

“Well as usual you seem to be unable to understand that most logical people IGNORE noise. But then again you are neither logical or reasonable so...”

Still sound upset.

“Not to mention the fact that they are in a room for several hours with people debating the position of each team, so the idea that listening to Kirk Herbstreit for a couple of minutes at a time makes a drastic difference is silly.”

We get it. You’re on record that the committee doesn’t watch, or listen to any analysis from the ESPN CFP show (or any other college football talking heads for that matter). Sounds silly to me, but if that’s what you believe, more power to you. We’ll agree to disagree.

ADVERTISEMENT