ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting momentum looking good but Freeman still has LOTS to prove

Irrelevant in his career most likely, relevant exposing weaknesses in his coaching adjustments and D, I think so
He wasn't the DC. Wasnt his staff and wasnt his recruited players.

Changing defensive scheme. Year 1

Irrelevant

Just stop. We all love Freeman but your love and inability to think critically is borderline romanticism.
You're talking out your ass. Thats the problem

I said he could be terrible. He could be worse than that game. He could be great.

That specific game was and is irrelevant to how he will be as a head coach

Your inability to comprehend that fact tells me all I already knew about you

You're talking out your ass. Thats the problem

I said he could be terrible. He could be worse than that game. He could be great.

That specific game was and is irrelevant to how he will be as a head coach

Your inability to comprehend that fact tells me all I already knew about you

😂

He wasn't the DC. Wasnt his staff and wasnt his recruited players.

Changing defensive scheme. Year 1

Irrelevant
How many years did you say “it’s Kelly’s offense” even though he wasn’t OC…. Yeah elston called plays but it was the same crap that happened all year to his D, they just were smart enough to keep doing it instead of running a real offense.
Scramble or throw at Lewis

How many years did you say “it’s Kelly’s offense” even though he wasn’t OC…. Yeah elston called plays but it was the same crap that happened all year to his D, they just were smart enough to keep doing it instead of running a real offense.
Scramble or throw at Lewis
Did MF pick Elston as his DC. I didnt think so

BK picked all the OCs to run his offense

MF chose Al Golden. If it happens this year, then you have a point

Until then, you dont

Until then, you dont
Ummm MF 100% picked elston to be his Dc for the game

i think bolden will be a good DC and will not run some of the moronic stuff Freeman ran

i think bolden will be a good DC and will not run some of the moronic stuff Freeman ran
For that game LOL. No shit. Because he only had 3 options

He didnt pick Elston as his DC vecause he knew he wasnt good enough

Use your head

For that game LOL. No shit. Because he only had 3 options

He didnt pick Elston as his DC vecause he knew he wasnt good enough

Use your head
But what we saw vs ok state was what we saw va good offenses all season, same plays with same players that never worked

Foskey and Justin dropping in coverage

betrand and white blitzing like crazy and losing contain/missing tackles

Lewis getting exploited over and over again

None of these were fixed or changed from season because it was freemans structure and D

But what we saw vs ok state was what we saw va good offenses all season, same plays with same players that never worked

Foskey and Justin dropping in coverage

betrand and white blitzing like crazy and losing contain/missing tackles

Lewis getting exploited over and over again

None of these were fixed or changed from season because it was freemans structure and D
Maybe you can argue he is too stubborn as a coach and that is a fault. But his defense needs linebackers and corners to make it hum.

There is no doubt the guys were in position to make plays. Put Liufau in those positions maybe is making thise sacks and tackles that were absolutley there.

The defense and scheme are legit. Just need the players. Bertrand and White make some of those sacks and tackles and we win in a blowout possibly.

The xs and os were sound, players were in position to make plays, he just needs his horses that can make those plays

Until then, you dont

I expect the defense to be stellar this year. Al Golden is 10x’s the DC MF was. I think MF will be a better HC than AG was. Different strengths.

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
I expect the defense to be stellar this year. Al Golden is 10x’s the DC MF was. I think MF will be a better HC than AG was. Different strengths.
The only way he is 10x better is by having the number 1 defense in the country next year. Hope you are right. Because MF has had multiple top 20 defenses in a short few years

Which one decided to substitute every play vs the hurry-up?

NDinNJ and I discussed the negatives associated with the second half of the recent OSU game.

In the ultimate, the HC is responsible for the game plan and adjusting.

Ohio State will be the ultimate baptism of fire/hire for MF.

Wish him well !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT