ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting in general...

Rico is going to Ohio State, I consider him gone
Hanafin is going to Clemson most likely
Ausberry is apparently visiting TAMU and Michigan still, so who knows
Dante is definitely not coming to Notre Dame, he could pick Rutgers for all anyone knows, but it's not going to be ND.

I don't see how anyone is overly confident about anyone left on the board to be honest. Maybe Gray. We will likely get a few more guys, but it's not looking nearly as good as it once was, unfortunately.
Man, were you way off on this

Man, were you way off on this

How so? I still don’t feel confident about Flores or Hanafin. Ausberry is trending, which is great. I wasn’t sure at the time. Dante is 100% not coming to ND. Freeling is not coming.

It’s a great class, not top 3. Maybe top 5. Maybe. At one time, it was going to be #1. Still a wonderful class I bet. I’m not really complaining.

I said overly confident at that time. That was before visits.

I've seen Flores mentioned several times on the OSU boards, but if they get a commitment from Noah Rogers in the next couple of days, they'll have their 4 WRs - Rodgers, Tate, Innis, and Rogers - which means Flores is Irish

I keep hearing he’s going to NC State.

How so? I still don’t feel confident about Flores or Hanafin. Ausberry is trending, which is great. I wasn’t sure at the time. Dante is 100% not coming to ND. Freeling is not coming.

It’s a great class, not top 3. Maybe top 5. Maybe. At one time, it was going to be #1. Still a wonderful class I bet. I’m not really complaining.
We're heavy favorites for Flores, Hanafin, Ausberry, Bell, Jagusah and Gray. And probably Jason Moore

You said besides Gray we shouldn't feel confident about anyone left on the board.

Like I said you were way off. We'll have at least 3 more commits by July 4th. And maybe all 7 of those guys by September.

So yeah, way off

Getting the number 1 class was always kind of a pipe dream. We had to hit on everyone. But a 3 to 5 class is realistic and very impressive

Reactions: IrishMike409
We're heavy favorites for Flores, Hanafin, Ausberry, Bell, Jagusah and Gray. And probably Jason Moore

You said besides Gray we shouldn't feel confident about anyone left on the board.

Like I said you were way off. We'll have at least 3 more commits by July 4th. And maybe all 7 of those guys by September.

So yeah, way off

I said overly confident at the time. That was before their OVs. I never said we couldn’t land them. No, I don’t buy it for Flores. I have no idea why they’re so confident about Hanafin, but I hope they’re right.

I said overly confident at the time. That was before their OVs. I never said we couldn’t land them. No, I don’t buy it for Flores. I have no idea why they’re so confident about Hanafin, but I hope they’re right.
Hanafin, Gray, Ausberry, Moore had all official visited us when you posted that.

Your info was wrong

Hanafin, Gray, Ausberry, Moore had all official visited us when you posted that.

Your info was wrong

No info had come out. Ausberry just started trending hard. I don’t buy the Hanafin schtick. Gray was always on my list. Moore I don’t doubt. Never did. I don’t buy Flores. Don’t buy Greathouse. Don’t buy Freeling. Don’t buy Tease.

No info had come out. Ausberry just started trending hard. I don’t buy the Hanafin schtick. Gray was always on my list. Moore I don’t doubt. Never did. I don’t buy Flores. Don’t buy Greathouse. Don’t buy Freeling. Don’t buy Tease.
Sure

So yeah, way off

Getting the number 1 class was always kind of a pipe dream. We had to hit on everyone. But a 3 to 5 class is realistic and very impressive
A top 3 to 5 recruiting class every year can put you in the playoff talk more often than not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT