ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Crashing

Who will run around at Oklahoma while teams score 50 on them? I do hear (actually knew a few) that the co-eds are mighty fine.
Looks like Oklahoma is going big on a lot of defensive Portal players.

If oklahoma gets Bowen and Dasan McCollough that will be really disappointing. Two players we really need.

Starting to think maybe Keeley has some commitment issues. Fact the kid still has not committed anywhere is funny.

Looks like Oklahoma is going big on a lot of defensive Portal players.

If oklahoma gets Bowen and Dasan McCollough that will be really disappointing. Two players we really need.
And the coaches kid going with Bowen to rub salt in the wound. Would be disgraceful actually.

Tyree is a good player even if we really don’t NEED him. You don’t want guys like that to leave. The other 2 can go.
He’s the clearly 3 on depth chart and jadarian hopefully healthy and some talented frosh coming in

Minchey got a jump in the rivals ranking finally.

Going to be top 200 now on the composite

Crashing.
belly-flop-fall.gif

Really really good get and evaluation. I feel like he ends up on D but we'll see.

Really really good get and evaluation. I feel like he ends up on D but we'll see.
"Really really good get and evaluation. I feel like he ends up on D but we'll see"

He'll probably crash and burn -- just like ND's recruiting class

He's tried to fire MF like 10 times already in 2 years. And he trashes him all the time.

So if he is going to dish it out, he's got to own it and take it
??????????

What are you talking about?

And when you lose to Marshall and Stanford at home in the same season, teams Notre Dame should beat with you playing QB, of course there are questions about the heirarchy.

Last edited:
??????????

What are you talking about?

And when you lose to Marshall and Stanford at home in the same season, teams Notre Dame should beat with you playing QB, of course there are questions about the heirarchy.
Can't you read. It wasn't very complicated

He's tried to fire MF like 10 times already in 2 years. And he trashes him all the time.

So if he is going to dish it out, he's got to own it and take it
Hey…..I was here the night of the FSU game when he originally wanted to fire Freeman. I didn’t like it then, and I don’t like it now.

I just want to talk football. This is a critical time for ND where we can solidify what could be a playoff contending team next season.

The ribbing that GN has taken is well-deserved, but I’m ready to talk portal and who’s going to be our 23 QB!

Reactions: Golson5 and Kelso86
Hey…..I was here the night of the FSU game when he originally wanted to fire Freeman. I didn’t like it then, and I don’t like it now.

I just want to talk football. This is a critical time for ND where we can solidify what could be a playoff contending team next season.

The ribbing that GN has taken is well-deserved, but I’m ready to talk portal and who’s going to be our 23 QB!
Then don't open the thread.

Reactions: NDinNJ and Kelso86
Are you here to talk football or be the class clown? I get 1 or 2 times, but cmon…..you’ve never been wrong?
They're hanging on the word crashing, when the context of my post has almost been completely accurate. Hanging on to Bowen would be huge.

Goin from Moore, Keeley, Bowen, Paige, and only getting really Minchey as a backfill wouldn't be good. We will most likely have a very good class, but it could have been great.

Getting Bowen is huge.

Yes I have dogged Freeman rightfully so. He took over a really good D in 2021 and brought it down last year with moronic schemes at times. He took over an 11-1 team and had the worst loss in a big bowl that I can remember (game we were the more talented team but lack of coaching cost us and we had a 21 point lead). Then this season we go 8-4 losing to 2 of the 4 worst teams on our schedule.

I've also said I think Freeman has the chance to be a much better coach than coordinator due to recruiting and he seems to check his ego at the door. Rees is learning on the job and hurt us this year, and Golden is solid but he's having to correct some of the issues from last year's D. Freeman also struggled how to consistently have the team prepared and ready to play.

We are landing some high upside individuals later in the season that weren't heavily recruited.

I also like what i'm hearing on how we're going about portal this year.

You also have to realize the freeman lovers can't even acknowledge how bad he did this year, or how average our D was last year, or how bad our coaching was in the bowl game. ND has a chance to have some special years coming up if freeman and staff learn how to coach and prepare better.

They're hanging on the word crashing, when the context of my post has almost been completely accurate. Hanging on to Bowen would be huge.

Goin from Moore, Keeley, Bowen, Paige, and only getting really Minchey as a backfill wouldn't be good. We will most likely have a very good class, but it could have been great.

Getting Bowen is huge.

Yes I have dogged Freeman rightfully so. He took over a really good D in 2021 and brought it down last year with moronic schemes at times. He took over an 11-1 team and had the worst loss in a big bowl that I can remember (game we were the more talented team but lack of coaching cost us and we had a 21 point lead). Then this season we go 8-4 losing to 2 of the 4 worst teams on our schedule.

I've also said I think Freeman has the chance to be a much better coach than coordinator due to recruiting and he seems to check his ego at the door. Rees is learning on the job and hurt us this year, and Golden is solid but he's having to correct some of the issues from last year's D. Freeman also struggled how to consistently have the team prepared and ready to play.

We are landing some high upside individuals later in the season that weren't heavily recruited.

I also like what i'm hearing on how we're going about portal this year.

You also have to realize the freeman lovers can't even acknowledge how bad he did this year, or how average our D was last year, or how bad our coaching was in the bowl game. ND has a chance to have some special years coming up if freeman and staff learn how to coach and prepare better.
Crashing.

ADVERTISEMENT