ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Crashing

Crashing.
sports-fail.gif

I talked about this before the season. If we find out that Freeman and Rees are bad coaches (WE FOUND THAT OUT) then our record will be worse than 10-2 and recruiting will fall depending on how bad it is. Obviously the D hasn't looked great and the offense has been absolutely awful.

Trending right now to end up with a Brian Kelly type class but with a coaching staff far far far worse.

Not good

Paige probably going to USC, love trending away, lyons not a lock, no plan or good option for keeley backup, no qb, bowen probably gone (it would make us losing our top 3 commits), and in 24 our top DE looking at UM now secretively. That's what we know right now and it's not getting better. Complete disaster on the field. THanks OHIO STATE GRAD.

If Freeman can't recruit lights out, this will send ND backwards more than TY and bob davie did.
Crashing.

I talked about this before the season. If we find out that Freeman and Rees are bad coaches (WE FOUND THAT OUT) then our record will be worse than 10-2 and recruiting will fall depending on how bad it is. Obviously the D hasn't looked great and the offense has been absolutely awful.

Trending right now to end up with a Brian Kelly type class but with a coaching staff far far far worse.

Not good

Paige probably going to USC, love trending away, lyons not a lock, no plan or good option for keeley backup, no qb, bowen probably gone (it would make us losing our top 3 commits), and in 24 our top DE looking at UM now secretively. That's what we know right now and it's not getting better. Complete disaster on the field. THanks OHIO STATE GRAD.

If Freeman can't recruit lights out, this will send ND backwards more than TY and bob davie did.
Crashing.

Reactions: Ndapolis1

Not good

Crashing.

it's not official is my understanding, he's done or is doin same with ND
Yep. Just shows the length the OU folks are going to stir things up.

On the other hand, he is back to liking posts about Bowen to OU, so I think we're wasting our time. I just wish these kids would do this with more guts. If you don't want to be in the class, then say it.

Reactions: NDinNJ and 1Redrum
ADVERTISEMENT