ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Crashing

I like minchey but to say they’re the same is all homer…. Moore significantly more advanced with much more experience.

Now I don’t like Moore’s handling of this process and wouldn’t be shocked if it impacts his growth as a person and player
Watch the sr film. Very similar skillset

Reactions: NDinNJ
Watch the sr film. Very similar skillset
I did, I like minchey…. I just think moore is clearly step above

With that said, I don’t think players that focus on NIL to pick college on average won’t be as successful

Painting a broad brush by stating “...we denigrate Dante Moore as a prima donna...” is wrong as well. Some denigrated Dante Moore, such as the vocal minority. I did not, nor did many others.
Admittedly, painting with a broad brush.

I did, I like minchey…. I just think moore is clearly step above

With that said, I don’t think players that focus on NIL to pick college on average won’t be as successful
I dont see that but to each their own

I talked about this before the season. If we find out that Freeman and Rees are bad coaches (WE FOUND THAT OUT) then our record will be worse than 10-2 and recruiting will fall depending on how bad it is. Obviously the D hasn't looked great and the offense has been absolutely awful.

Trending right now to end up with a Brian Kelly type class but with a coaching staff far far far worse.

Not good

Paige probably going to USC, love trending away, lyons not a lock, no plan or good option for keeley backup, no qb, bowen probably gone (it would make us losing our top 3 commits), and in 24 our top DE looking at UM now secretively. That's what we know right now and it's not getting better. Complete disaster on the field. THanks OHIO STATE GRAD.

If Freeman can't recruit lights out, this will send ND backwards more than TY and bob davie did.
Crashing.

I talked about this before the season. If we find out that Freeman and Rees are bad coaches (WE FOUND THAT OUT) then our record will be worse than 10-2 and recruiting will fall depending on how bad it is. Obviously the D hasn't looked great and the offense has been absolutely awful.

Trending right now to end up with a Brian Kelly type class but with a coaching staff far far far worse.

Not good

Paige probably going to USC, love trending away, lyons not a lock, no plan or good option for keeley backup, no qb, bowen probably gone (it would make us losing our top 3 commits), and in 24 our top DE looking at UM now secretively. That's what we know right now and it's not getting better. Complete disaster on the field. THanks OHIO STATE GRAD.

If Freeman can't recruit lights out, this will send ND backwards more than TY and bob davie did.
This post hasn't aged well at all. 😂

Reactions: Golson5
Just admit you were wrong about Freeman. 5 weeks ago you wanted him fired, he should have never been hired, lol. Such a tool.
Partially correct, I wanted him fired but I did also want him hired… didn’t think any coach could lose to Marshall or Stanford with the massive talent gap.

Freeman needs to end this year in a high note (8-4 is a bad season) and learn how to be more consistent next year, with 10-2 being worst case.

Ac
This post hasn't aged well at all. 😂
Actually other than love and now getting a qb I was pretty damn accurate ….

No Paige
No lyons
No de
Possibly losing out on bowen
At the time not close to getting a qb
Since then we’ve had the worst offensive half in ND football history

Winning Saturday would be bigger than Clemson

Ac

No Paige
No lyons
No de

The crash hahaha

Ac

No Paige
No lyons
No de

No, you weren’t. This isn’t CNN where you can rewrite history.

Reactions: NDinNJ and Golson5
Ac

No Paige
No lyons
No de

Crashing. 😂

Ac

No Paige
No lyons
No de

Last I checked Bowen is still committed. Paige and Lyons were never committed. Keep believing the the fake rumors. 😂

Clearly a few of you don’t understand what a stock market crash is and a slight rebound even though we’re in one

Exactly what has happened with nd recruiting in his year

Last I checked Bowen is still committed. Paige and Lyons were never committed. Keep believing the the fake rumors. 😂
Ha ha ha ha ha …. Paige was never committed ?
We never led heavily for lyons? I never said lyons was committed, just he was trending away

Ha ha ha ha ha

What you get from jersey

Clearly a few of you don’t understand what a stock market crash is and a slight rebound even though we’re in one

Exactly what has happened with nd recruiting in his year
Nasty, why keep defending your OP. To use your analogy here, the market didn’t crash for God’s sake, it corrected. Our recruiting hasn’t come close to crashing, just some turbulence as we approach landing.

Nasty, why keep defending your OP. To use your analogy here, the market didn’t crash for God’s sake, it corrected. Our recruiting hasn’t come close to crashing, just some turbulence as we approach landing.
To each their own…

When you lose 2-3 of your top commits not sure what that’s called. That’s not turbulence

Market didn’t correct, it officially crashed into a bear market in June of 2022 , since then rebounding slightly

Just like our recruiting. It was a rough summer

To each their own…

When you lose 2-3 of your top commits not sure what that’s called. That’s not turbulence

Market didn’t correct, it officially crashed into a bear market in June of 2022 , since then rebounding slightly

Yeah since that june bear market we landed Jagusah, Gray, Love, Greathouse, Bell, Ausberry, Edwards, Flores, Minchey, Minich and Mukam

Wtf are you talking about?

That was a hell of a summer. And we also landed Carr and some more studs in 24

What a summer it was

To each their own…

Yes, but the previous HC would have never even offered them because he was too busy shopping down a different aisle, The fact that we are offering higher quality recruits and landing some of them is a HUGE improvement over the last 12 years.

Reactions: futuredomer
To each their own…

The market didn’t crash in June! The post 9/11 market…Financial sector meltdown a decade ago, etc… we’re crashes. We tip toed into a bear market this past June with a steady decline. Using your stock market analogy to defend your OP is simply compounding your insistence that our recruiting crashed. Wish you could and would kill this thread.

There is no numerically specific definition of a stock market crash but the term commonly applies to declines of over 10% in a stock market index over a period of several days. Crashes are often distinguished from bear markets (periods of declining stock market prices that are measured in months or years) as crashes include panic selling and abrupt, dramatic price declines. Crashes are often associated with bear markets; however, they do not necessarily occur simultaneously. Black Monday (1987), for example, did not lead to a bear market. Likewise, the bursting of the Japanese asset price bubble occurred over several years without any notable crashes. Stock market crashes are not common.

Reactions: IrishMike409
hindenburg-crash.gif

• Haha
Ac

No Paige
No lyons
No de

From a premium site. Bowen is still solid on his commitment, and the imminent flip rumors we're just that, rumors. By all accounts Bowen will be signing December 21st.

Crashing!

Reactions: Ndapolis1
ADVERTISEMENT