ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Crashing

I mean I would think it’s easy enough to respond to messages here but y’all seem to really struggle in technology, winning bowl games, and holding onto recruits.
If it’s so easy, why are you are struggling?

Kind of obnoxious (that means nauseating so you don’t have to Google the definition) for a fan of a team that is 0-4 in the college playoff and 6-5 this year.

BTW, Caleb Williams and Mario Williams say hi…as well as half your coaching staff

Lmfao

Kind of obnoxious (that means nauseating so you don’t have to Google the definition) for a fan of a team that is 0-4 in the college playoff and 6-5 this year.

BTW, Caleb Williams and Mario Williams say hi…as well as half your coaching staff

Lmfao
Shots fired.

I like Sark(49-0) says hi, but that's me.

Lmfao
I mean I’m not the fan of a school that hasn’t won a major bowl game in 2 decades.

Lmfao

I mean I’m not the fan of a school that hasn’t won a major bowl game in 2 decades.

Lmfao
How many colleges have won the NC in the last 20 years ?

And out of those 10 what are their academic standards ?

What are their graduation rates for their football players ?

So few college players make it to the NFL, so how did those 10 colleges/universities prepare those players who didn’t make it to the NFL, for life after college ?

Did they just use those players and discard them ?

Notre Dame and a handful of other Universities achieve academic and athletic excellence.

Notre Dame educates and graduates their athletes, which is the ultimate goal.

WINNING A NC IS MERELY THE ICING ON THE CAKE !

Reactions: NDinNJ
To the original OP of this long-winded thread -- is ND recruiting still crashing (and your statement was made 9.22.2022)? If I am correct, ND has only lost 1 committed prospect (Keeley), while maintaining the high profile ones, and, just adding what appears to be a nice QB for 2023.

To the original OP of this long-winded thread -- is ND recruiting still crashing (and your statement was made 9.22.2022)? If I am correct, ND has only lost 1 committed prospect (Keeley), while maintaining the high profile ones, and, just adding what appears to be a nice QB for 2023.
False we lost moore and keeley, possibly Bowen

Minchey is huge, getting a portal qb is huge… the class will be very good but could have been great

No doubt props to staff as they are recruiting tails off, just can’t have 3 five stars committed and lose all of them

Minchey is huge, getting a portal qb is huge… the class will be very good but could have been great

No doubt props to staff as they are recruiting tails off, just can’t have 3 five stars committed and lose all of them
"False we lost moore and keeley, possibly Bowen"

ND NEVER HAD MOORE! You cannot lose what you never had. He was NEVER COMMITTED to ND (rumor yes, but never actually committed)
"Early in the process, the Irish identified five-star quarterback Dante Moore as the priority target, which put other elite targets such as Jackson Arnold, Avery Johnson and Christopher Vizzina on the back burner. But Moore, trending toward the Irish for weeks in the spring (again -- NOT committed), ended up jilting them for Oregon on July 8"

IF Bowen wanted to leave, he would have done it by now -- all the rumors have gone quiet. And, some more data for you!

Keeley is the only one you got correct correct

Last edited:
Reactions: NDinNJ
"False we lost moore and keeley, possibly Bowen"

ND NEVER HAD MOORE! He was NEVER COMMITTED to ND (rumor yes, but never actually committed)
IF Bowen wanted to leave, he would have done it by now -- all the rumors have gone quiet.

Keeley is the only one correct
Minchey = Dante Moore on film. Better personality.

Reactions: NDinNJ and 1Redrum

No we didnt. They were long before you posted that.

You thought the class was going to fall apart

Crash

Reactions: BGI User 756

Lol, you must be the prior WH press secretary. Fact is we lost no one since you posted and have picked up Love and Minchey. Keeley was gone 2 months and Moore had never committed

But you stay sweaty !

No doubt props to staff as they are recruiting tails off, just can’t have 3 five stars committed and lose all them
"Could have been great"? You do realize ND still has the #2 recruiting class, right?

Reactions: BGI User 756
No we didnt. They were long before you posted that.

You thought the class was going to fall apart

Crash
So we did or didn’t lose 2 and possibly 3 dove stars?

Yes coaching staff has held it together but we still lost our best players

Reactions: chaseball
Lol, you must be the prior WH press secretary. Fact is we lost no one since you posted and have picked up Love and Minchey. Keeley was gone 2 months and Moore had never committed

But you stay sweaty !
Moore was committed , frichan freeman even said it

So we did or didn’t lose 2 and possibly 3 dove stars?

Yes coaching staff has held it together but we still lost our best players
What staff hasn't? The whole country wants Keeley. He's going to 1 school. Every school lost on him

Every school in the country has decommits.

We got Minchey. I personally think him and Dante Moore are very similar.

If jack isn't right now talking with and seeing what the market looks like for HC he is an idiot. I'm not talking about offers or anything that extreme yet, but it's clear Freeman and staff have major coaching issues, the question is can they fix them. 8-4 and freeman probably should get 1 more year, anything worse he should be canned on the spot. A good coach has this team 10-2 this year at worst.
Didn’t age well.

Hold this class together and the talking heads are going to have no choice but accept that ND is on its way back to being a legit threat to the landscape of CFB. Way too talented not to be taken seriously.

Reactions: Kreinard and NDinNJ
Hold this class together and the talking heads are going to have no choice but accept that ND is on its way back to being a legit threat to the landscape of CFB. Way too talented not to be taken seriously.
Yes. Freeman upgraded recruiting. No more of the "shopping down a different aisle" nonsense.

Reactions: Golson5
If ND goes out there and puts it on USC the way they did Clemson and then beats a big SEC brand in an NY6 bowl, I can see THIS coaching staff getting some big time flips down the stretch. Minchey is a good start.

If ND goes out there and puts it on USC the way they did Clemson and then beats a big SEC brand in an NY6 bowl, I can see THIS coaching staff getting some big time flips down the stretch. Minchey is a good start.
I hear a NY6 is not possible regardless.

ADVERTISEMENT