ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Crashing

Something is up. Braylon James just liked a Tweet about Bowen flipping. Other ND message boards are in full meltdown. Either this is all a massive hoax and or they’re laughing about it all or there is a true crash coming.

I’ve considered him gone for months. That’s why I have the class ranked about #7. Far from needle moving like the bozo Driskell talks about constantly. Should finish between 7-10. All the shit talking about Kelly as a recruiter and he had a #3 class at ND. ND will not win a title recruiting 7-10 range classes. This class will have no 5 star recruits. 0. Ohio State had 7 5 star recruits just in the 2021 class. We aren’t even in the same universe.
Good stuff.

Something is up. Braylon James just liked a Tweet about Bowen flipping. Other ND message boards are in full meltdown. Either this is all a massive hoax and or they’re laughing about it all or there is a true crash coming.
Can I ask you a serious question, how old are you? Way different scenarios but, if you act like this over 18 year old kids I'm just wondering how you would handle being in a fox hole with enemy troops 50 yards from you...I know this based on your behavior over rumors about KIDS and where they will be playing CFB I sure wouldn't want to be anywhere near a fox hole with you!

Reactions: BGI User 756
two things can be true

1. We can still have a very good class

2. It could have significantly fallen from where it was (at one point we had 3 five start recruits committed, could easily end with 0).

two things can be true

1. We can still have a very good class

2. It could have significantly fallen from where it was (at one point we had 3 five start recruits committed, could easily end with 0).
Gosh, thanks.

So good to know.

I feel better now.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Fun fact, the bowl games lost their luster a decade ago, but love your aspirations! “Come to Okie and win 5 out of every 10 games!”

Mizzou has a .540 winning percentage since joining the SEC, Lmfao
Lost so much lust that you all decide to lose every one!

Lost so much lust that you all decide to lose every one!
Why are you on this site, seriously? You could flip our entire class and it doesn't matter cause you're coach isn't winning anything, ever...in fact he will be fired before any of these kids are even ready to contribute! ND may never win another NC but, I know this for a fact outside of Oklahoma not one single CFB fan in this country gives one rats ass about OU...meaning you are now forever irrelevant along w/ Nebraska! ND could win 1 game next year and yet, we will always be relevant cause ND is ND and there's no other school like it in America!!!

Why are you on this site, seriously? You could flip our entire class and it doesn't matter cause you're coach isn't winning anything, ever...in fact he will be fired before any of these kids are even ready to contribute! ND may never win another NC but, I know this for a fact outside of Oklahoma not one single CFB fan in this country gives one rats ass about OU...meaning you are now forever irrelevant along w/ Nebraska! ND could win 1 game next year and yet, we will always be relevant cause ND is ND and there's no other school like it in America!!!
Hahahahaha thank you for the manifesto there. I’m here to annoy you all. Clearly mission accomplished. “No other school like it in America where you can be a blue blood and not win a ny6 bowl in 2+ decades, go Irish!!!” Also your*

I mean I would think it’s easy enough to respond to messages here but y’all seem to really struggle in technology, winning bowl games, and holding onto recruits.
Mods, seriously it's time to show him the door...he came on here to be a troll about flipping a recruit but, now he's just TRYING to trash the school! Send him back to Oklahoma!!

I’m honestly just impressed nd fans think they matter
We are better than you in literally every single aspect of life. Lmfao

Also, aren’t you on our board? So….we clearly matter to you. There’s that OU intelligence coming out…couldn’t hide it forever lolllll

• Haha
Reactions: SoonerJones
Hahahahaha thank you for the manifesto there. I’m here to annoy you all. Clearly mission accomplished. “No other school like it in America where you can be a blue blood and not win a ny6 bowl in 2+ decades, go Irish!!!” Also your*
A grown man, spending time on an anonymous internet message board, using a fake name to “annoy you all”.

Wow…..I’m extremely thankful that I don’t have your life. Glad that you had a productive day annoying us. You clearly didn’t make any money or spend quality time with family/friends. “Mission accomplished”.

We are better than you in literally every single aspect of life. Lmfao

Also, aren’t you on our board? So….we clearly matter to you. There’s that OU intelligence coming out…couldn’t hide it forever lolllll
Oh ou hasn’t won a ny6 bowl game this century? Hmm I must’ve missed this.

Good observation, yes I am on the nd board trolling you all.

A grown man, spending time on an anonymous internet message board, using a fake name to “annoy you all”.

Wow…..I’m extremely thankful that I don’t have your life. Glad that you had a productive day annoying us. You clearly didn’t make any money or spend quality time with family/friends. “Mission accomplished”.
My “fake name” is just as fake as your name Irish Mike.

Yea these 20 seconds worth of posting really puts a dent into my job and life. Y’all must not be very proficient if posting on the internet takes up a lot of time.

Mods get him off this site or your going to lose me! Why are you allowing him to **** up this thread??? He flat out admitted he came on here looking to troll and cause trouble and you guys are allowing it?????

Reactions: NDinNJ
Mods get him off this site or your going to lose me! Why are you allowing him to **** up this thread??? He flat out admitted he came on here looking to troll and cause trouble and you guys are allowing it?????
Oh no they’re going to lose your $0 dollars a month!!!

Not this year. New coach. Not looking good. Another loss today is devastation. Norman is burning. I honestly love seeing it. They’re the next Nebraska I think. Imagine this pansy ass team in the SEC. They’d likely have 0 wins.
They weren’t last year either.

ADVERTISEMENT