ADVERTISEMENT

Rankings .. once again

I understand what you’re saying, catholicfan. I don’t wanna play the victim. My point was more about had it been one of the current beloved programs, commentators would be citing the weather as a factor. I haven’t heard one person mention it, and it’s not like it wasn’t a factor.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
I understand what you’re saying, catholicfan. I don’t wanna play the victim. My point was more about had it been one of the current beloved programs, commentators would be citing the weather as a factor. I haven’t heard one person mention it, and it’s not like it wasn’t a factor.

Now there, you maybe right. The talking heads rally around OSU, Clemson and The SEC. To your point I am sure they would be able to come up with "valid" excuses. I mean we hardly heard a peep about UGA losing to SC, yet we have heard about our loss to UM weekly. You make a good point.

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
ND should be #1 because it’s fans feel a historical sense of entitlement!

I get what you're saying, but I dunno who else you put at #5 and you can definitely say is better than UGA. I think Michigan being ahead of ND is a bigger joke, considering they have 3 losses.
You play our schedule and you lose to PSU, Wisconsin, & OSU.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT