ADVERTISEMENT

Programming note

Classic Irish

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 26, 2005
ND’s Oct. 9 game at Virginia Tech will be on ACC Network, commissioner Jim Phillips said at ACC media day earlier today.

Reactions: IrishMike409
I hope it's a day game? I hate waiting all day to watch college football's premier team.
i'll be there, i'm down with night since i'll be there. Solid day of tailgaiting and the true enter sandman experience.

Reactions: Kelso86
i'll be there, i'm down with night since i'll be there. Solid day of tailgaiting and the true enter sandman experience.

"i'll be there, i'm down with night since i'll be there. Solid day of tailgaiting and the true enter sandman experience."

Was there in 2018 and down on the field -- it is a unique experience! Plan on being there again in 2021.

Reactions: Classic Irish
Absolutely great place to see a game-----and an equally big PIA to exit from.

"i'll be there, i'm down with night since i'll be there. Solid day of tailgaiting and the true enter sandman experience."

Was there in 2018 and down on the field -- it is a unique experience! Plan on being there again in 2021.
Extra field passes?

Yep, I was there in 2018, too. Amazing how quickly into the third quarter that Hokie fans started heading to the exits.

ADVERTISEMENT