ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers

This Pasr Saturday, I fell down and fractured my hip. It was very painful and I was rushed into emergency surgery. The doctor put three pins in the hip to
reallign the bones, and I am now back home. I can bear the pain, but the worst thing is that I am just about helpless. I have to keep the leg completely
out of contact with the ground whileI try to skip very short distances on a walker.. unfortunately, my wife has terrible knee pain, and I was the one who
was taking care of her.
If any of you go past the Grotto , ask the Lady on the Dome to think of me and bring about a speedy recovery, or if you are not on campus, all prayers will be appreciated !
i Hope you get well soon. Hang in there my friend. Before you realize it, you’ll be better and we will all be talking Irish football . 🙏🙏

i Hope you get well soon. Hang in there my friend. Before you realize it, you’ll be better and we will all be talking Irish football . 🙏🙏
Thanks TK, I seem to have shown some improvement since I posted, the prayers from all of you are helping.

Reactions: tkirish
Semper Fi, Brother! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers !

ADVERTISEMENT