ADVERTISEMENT

Potential de-commit?

You guys are looking at it by record. Yes our record is very strong the last 3 years. And that is great. But our schedule also sets us up to go 10-2 every year as long as we take care of business. I have seen the other teams that I just mentioned beat each other and win games against very good teams. I have not seen us do that.
What are you talking about? Oregon lost 6 games in 2017 alone. And they have 6 losses in that span to unranked teams. Them ahead of us is ridiculous.

Florida was 4 and 7 in 17. They're out.

Ped states best win was against 12 th ranked Washington, who have they beaten?

Aubrurn lost 13 games during that span, they're out

We can define the 2nd tier as "teams that get smashed in the playoffs."

I'd say the 2nd tier by power is

XX Ohio State
1. Oklahoma
2. Georgia
3. Notre Dame
4. Washington
5. Sparty

It's a matter of opinion how many playoff losses anOSU can take before they leave the 1st tier.

UGA might have a QB to catch up offensively! Plodding Fromm is no more and the newkid is a real duel threat. That is the dimension they have lacked in big games.

We can define the 2nd tier as "teams that get smashed in the playoffs."

I'd say the 2nd tier by power is

XX Ohio State
1. Oklahoma
2. Georgia
3. Notre Dame
4. Washington
5. Sparty

It's a matter of opinion how many playoff losses anOSU can take before they leave the 1st tier.
They arent leaving first tier

I don't know, maybe. But for me, I just didn't appreciate him getting all uppity and bitchy about BK, and how this guy is such a patient, long-suffering fan who deserves better, or some similarly repugnant sentiment along those lines. Normally he displays such admirable restraint, but I guess couldn't contain himself, when he thinks about all those losses vs top 5 teams he shouldn't have had to sit through.

So I just pushed back a little. Seems completely reasonable to me. What any decent fan would do.
Push back is fine when warranted. Facts do not support pushing back on IIOs comment on Kelly

big game no show. It’s a label Kelly wears. And it’s true

Reactions: Chest Brockwell
Clemson, Bama and OSU have separated themselves from the pack. UGA and LSU are nipping at their heals.

We have been 35-5 from 2017 on. Were are right behind them. All of them recruit better than we do.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Clemson, Bama and OSU have separated themselves from the pack. UGA and LSU are nipping at their heals.

We have been 35-5 from 2017 on. Were are right behind them. All of them recruit better than we do.

by what criteria are you measuring recruiting? how do you make that contention?
what is your measuring tool? Seems to me that Clemson, Bama,tOSU,UGA,LSU are just making lucky guesses.,

ADVERTISEMENT