ADVERTISEMENT

Potential arrivals to ND via Portal

Dec 29, 2005
Dadan McCullough (IN) & Braden Fiske (WMU), I’ve been reading a lot on various boards and SM apps that both are very high on ND.

McCullough’s father is the ND RB coach Delano McCullough, it seems that it’s basically ND Vs OSU for his services at this point.

Fiske is apparently a very bright kid, cares about his academics and ND is reportedly his top choice with UM showing interest for his services as well.

Seems highly probable that Dante Cepheus (WR) Kent State (Grad) could end up at ND as well. He was offered by Coach Freeman and is apparently pumped about it.

Keegan Johnson (WR) Iowa, showed big potential in 2021 as a true freshman. Made some amazing catches for the Hawkeyes, but has been injured most of this season. He is apparently very unhappy with the direction of the Iowa offense and their inability to utilize the WRs. Some say he is also interested in PSU, and NCST.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

I hope we get Dasan and Fiske. We’re losing a lot of production on the DL. Let’s reload.

Reactions: Kelso86
I think Cepheus ends up at Penn State-----hope I'm wrong
Yeah, talked to a few acquaintances of mine who coach in the MAC. Glowing impressions about the young man. Can't blame him if he wants to play with Allar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT