ADVERTISEMENT

Portal

Maybe, maybe not. I just wanted to make clear that you were just making things up.
Go ask Pat Narduzzi who from USC contacted him.

Mr Naive here probably believes no one breaks the rules in cfb. Saban is clean, jimbo is clean, LR is clean, Petey Carroll was clean, Hugh Freeze was clean, smu was clean.

Don't give me your BS. I'm not the one who will listen to your naive nonsense

Who did SC have "reach out" to whom?
hip shooter! he got nothing! and considr this; I would expect my football staff to push the envelope to make the team better; this is the wild west football days! get game or get out of the way!!

Why is USC a one-year team? SC had 16 players leave from various classes and added 18 from various classes. Caleb and Mario for example are sophomores.

What did Riley do that was shady?
HAve players and boosters reach out to players not in portal and offer them money?

Go ask Pat Narduzzi who from USC contacted him.

Mr Naive here probably believes no one breaks the rules in cfb. Saban is clean, jimbo is clean, LR is clean, Petey Carroll was clean, Hugh Freeze was clean, smu was clean.

Don't give me your BS. I'm not the one who will listen to your naive nonsense
So did ND get its portal players that way? Is that why you think other teams do it? Saying don't be naive isn't evidence of anything other than your lack of facts.

I can't ask Narduzzi, I don't know him. You wrote "ask him who contacted him", but I assume you meant his players. Did he say Riley asked someone to reach out to his players? If so, please post a link. That must have made the papers or web. Is that how he got Kedon Slovis?

Last edited:
hip shooter! he got nothing! and considr this; I would expect my football staff to push the envelope to make the team better; this is the wild west football days! get game or get out of the way!!
Well, it is always good to check, even with poster who have a history of posting nonsense. In this case it appears to be the old, "when we get good players it is because of our great program, when you get one you cheated."

So did ND get its portal players that way? Is that why you think other teams do it? Saying don't be naive isn't evidence of anything other than your lack of facts.

I can't ask Narduzzi, I don't know him. You wrote "ask him who contacted him", but I assume you meant his players. Did he say Riley asked someone to reach out to his players? If so, please post a link. That must have made the papers or web. Is that how he got Kedon Slovis?
Stick up for him. Yeah you're a joke

Reactions: IrishMike409
I told you already. You're head is in the sand. You're an SC fan. What can you expect.

We'll do things our way. You do things your way. We'll see who comes out on top
So my head is in the sand, just tell me all the things about Riley and the portal I am missing.

When did he do that? Who was offered and who did Riley ask to reach out? Is that how ND got its portal players?
You’re better than this beach….. you know what Riley is doing. He’s not alone though . Accept usc is back to immoral ways to get back to winning asap.

yeah compare this to NDs one grad transfer per year

So my head is in the sand, just tell me all the things about Riley and the portal I am missing.
Riley had Addison visiting usc before he was even in portal…. Give me a break

A lot of crap is going on… bama has offered M Mayer $1M to play his last year at bama

Riley isn’t alone by a long shot, but he’s part of the problem for sure

Reactions: Golson5
Riley had Addison visiting usc before he was even in portal…. Give me a break

A lot of crap is going on… bama has offered M Mayer $1M to play his last year at bama

Riley isn’t alone by a long shot, but he’s part of the problem for sure
Now this is what I was looking for; tell me about Addison's visit to USC before he was in the Portal. Links would be great. If this is true that would be tampering. So when did he go in the portal and when did he visit.

I am surprised I didn't see this because everything I read has said Riley called him right after he went into the portal.

He’s not “better than this”.
Mike is right. I am not better than this. I know of nothing Riley has done wrong. Nor have I read a claim that Riley did something wrong other than from internet creatures. But the good news is neither has anyone posting here.

Last edited:
You’re better than this beach….. you know what Riley is doing. He’s not alone though . Accept usc is back to immoral ways to get back to winning asap.

ND has taken three players from the portal according to 247.

Hes not better than that. Hes a homer with his head in the sand

Reactions: BGI User 756
Hes not better than that. Hes a homer with his head in the sand
Help me get my head out of the sand. Tell me everything I am missing. There must be many bad acts by Riley regarding the portal that I have ignored because I am a homer, share them.

Also who is a homer, a person who asks for facts or one who attacks other teams without any.?

Reactions: d1042
Help me get my head out of the sand. Tell me everything I am missing. There must be many bad acts by Riley regarding the portal that I have ignored because I am a homer, share them.

Also who is a homer, a person who asks for facts or one who attacks other teams without any.?
I told you hes not better than that. Sc isnt doing anything wrong and no one was using steroids in the 90s. Because there were no tests so none of them were doing it right?

he fails recognize that Helton left w/o a 2022 recruiting class! The only avenue Riley could take is the portal! What pisses him off is Riley did just that, and did very well! Riley just missed-on OL and IDL, and that will be the achilles heel! But USC should score points until injuries to the OL decimate the offense. The D will probably give up 28-34 ppg! yikes!

he fails recognize that Helton left w/o a 2022 recruiting class! The only avenue Riley could take is the portal! What pisses him off is Riley did just that, and did very well! Riley just missed-on OL and IDL, and that will be the achilles heel! But USC should score points until injuries to the OL decimate the offense. The D will probably give up 28-34 ppg! yikes!
I dont care about them using the portal. Just do it in an ethical way. Don't be reaching out to kids when they are not even in the portal.

LR thinks he can play without an OL. I I'm not worried about it

I dont care about them using the portal. Just do it in an ethical way. Don't be reaching out to kids when they are not even in the portal.

Who knows how it went down with Addison. It could've been Caleb Williams reaching out to him, since they were friends from the DC area. And I don't think that would be against the rules. But this NIL stuff can create a lot of potential ethical issues, and the NCAA's not doing much about it right now.

But you need linemen too, and so I think some of these polls coming out putting USC in the top 5 are probably way too optimistic for them.

That would be serious. When did Riley reach out to kids when they are not even in the portal.?

By the way, I have heard that Nd got its great recruiting class by paying recruits using money the coaches got by selling drugs, spying for the Russians and running dog fight rings. But you probably won't believe me because you are a homer with your head in the sand. Also don't ask me for any support, that just proves what a homer with your head in the sand you are.

Last edited:
That would be serious. When did Riley reach out to kids when they are not even in the portal.?

By the way, I have heard that Nd got its great recruiting class by paying recruits using money the coaches got by selling drugs, spying for the Russians and running dog fight rings. But you probably won't believe me because you are a homer with your head in the sand. Also don't ask me for any support, that just proves what a homer with your head in the sand you are.
Cool story

Who knows how it went down with Addison. It could've been Caleb Williams reaching out to him, since they were friends from the DC area. And I don't think that would be against the rules. But this NIL stuff can create a lot of potential ethical issues, and the NCAA's not doing much about it right now.

But you need linemen too, and so I think some of these polls coming out putting USC in the top 5 are probably way too optimistic for them.
Agree with all of this. It is actually more a d-line issue than an o-line issue but the impact is the same. Putting SC in the top five is at least ten spots to high. I have us at best at 10-2 and more likely 8-4. Sure loses to ND and Utah and after that one to two close losses.

Rational SC fans are not excited because of what will happen this year. We are excited because of Riley's coaching record and that he brough SC from the 125th ranked 2022 team to the sixth. This after taking the job shortly before the early decision date.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbd11

not entirely accurate; some of the drugs were subsequently legalized so maybe a pass on those; but the sex trafficing more than covered the lose from those legalizations. Plus, there were the donations from the Clinton Foundation to add to the funds available. But, added expenses were Tee shirts for all those attending Soros’s Young Entrepreneur seminar.

not entirely accurate; some of the drugs were subsequently legalized so maybe a pass on those; but the sex trafficing more than covered the lose from those legalizations. Plus, there were the donations from the Clinton Foundation to add to the funds available. But, added expenses were Tee shirts for all those attending Soros’s Young Entrepreneur seminar.
Worse than I thought. How can these head in the sand homers ignore it.

Reactions: d1042
Hey Beach, respectfully, I've always been a fan of your posts. But when you come to the ND board and hold discussions with our closeted sc fan purse, it's not a good look for you. You 2 could better have this lovefest at the sc board, no need to bring it here.

Hey Beach, respectfully, I've always been a fan of your posts. But when you come to the ND board and hold discussions with our closeted sc fan purse, it's not a good look for you. You 2 could better have this lovefest at the sc board, no need to bring it here.
Hey beach, as you know this is not your fathers ND, nothing about it is up to standards of the generations up to the70’s; not the institution and especially the fans as proven by the above poster. They are throw u in-your mouth arrogant, rude and self righteous. They live in a world only they understand.

He didn't have to----he had Caleb Williams do it for him.

Hey beach, as you know this is not your fathers ND, nothing about it is up to standards of the generations up to the70’s; not the institution and especially the fans as proven by the above poster. They are throw u in-your mouth arrogant, rude and self righteous. They live in a world only they understand.
Hey Beach, you and your circle jerk buddy should get a private room on the SC board so you don't have to be annoyed by all the ND fans!

Hey Beach, you and your circle jerk buddy should get a private room on the SC board so you don't have to be annoyed by all the ND fans!
^ see beach, that is an example of the new ND. We are responsible to constantly reexamine our values and there are times that means something may change. We are accountable for our beliefs and values; and who we are associated with. I would bet any of the long timers are somewhat nauseated by the things they see here and even with the current core values of the institution.

^ see beach, that is an example of the new ND. We are responsible to constantly reexamine our values and there are times that means something may change. We are accountable for our beliefs and values; and who we are associated with. I would bet any of the long timers are somewhat nauseated by the things they see here and even with the current core values of the institution.
I’ve been following the board daily, since the “Tate Forcier game”. That qualifies me as a “long timer”. I’m not nauseated by what goes on here. The board generally hasn’t changed a ton.

You’re consistently negative, and arrogant. And your bizarre obsession with Beach has been consistent over the years too.

ADVERTISEMENT