ADVERTISEMENT

Phil Jurkovec airs out his feelings on Fighting Irish, calls out Notre Dame

He’s got a valid excuse of being a kid. I’d wager he’ll get over it.

How about the “adults” here who will be butt hurt the rest of their lives that Kelly left?
They sound like jilted ex-wives.

The difference is that the 23 year old Jurkovec moved on... the butthurt "adults" here were left. Though in both instances I think it is what it is and move on.

Last edited:
BK-hating ND fans are not jilted ex-wives. It goes way, way deeper than that. In addition to being a ridiculously nonsense absurdity on its face, as THEY ALL HATED HIM BEFORE HE LEFT. So it didn't have anything to do with him leaving, which is where the jilted part would come in. As in zero point zero percent.

So they're not jilted, but they are toxic.....

BK-hating ND fans are not jilted ex-wives. It goes way, way deeper than that. In addition to being a ridiculously nonsense absurdity on its face, as THEY ALL HATED HIM BEFORE HE LEFT. So it didn't have anything to do with him leaving, which is where the jilted part would come in. As in zero point zero percent.

So they're not jilted, but they are toxic.....
LOL...
He was speaking about you and other's that fell on his sword no matter what and think a statue and shrine should be worked on immediately.

LOL...
He was speaking about you and other's that fell on his sword no matter what and think a statue and shrine should be worked on immediately.
I don't know, man. I don't think so. But now that you mention it, it is a bit ambiguous. And why are you pointing this out to me? There's precisely two dudes on this board who consistently stick up for BK and his legacy, who would be the 'butthurt' ones. Two. And mainly just me.

In any case, I do admit it is morbidly fascinating to watch the wheels turn in your guys' heads. You persecute BK, and we get to witness that on this board. The way you try to defend your prerogative to do so, and to justify yourself, despite whatever the shifting circumstances may be. And to never relent. It's quite disturbing. Good thing LSU is a couple games away from a playoff appearance in his first season or it'd probably still be going strong.

Nevertheless, I don't think that dude was referring to me and the south Florida guy. Either way, it doesn't change anything.

I don't know, man. I don't think so. But now that you mention it, it is a bit ambiguous. And why are you pointing this out to me? There's precisely two dudes on this board who consistently stick up for BK and his legacy, who would be the 'butthurt' ones. Two. And mainly just me.

In any case, I do admit it is morbidly fascinating to watch the wheels turn in your guys' heads. You persecute BK, and we get to witness that on this board. The way you try to defend your prerogative to do so, and to justify yourself, despite whatever the shifting circumstances may be. And to never relent. It's quite disturbing. Good thing LSU is a couple games away from a playoff appearance in his first season or it'd probably still be going strong.

Nevertheless, I don't think that dude was referring to me and the south Florida guy. Either way, it doesn't change anything.
Aahhh...
But you don't follow along very well.
At the very least if you're accusing then by all means be on ****ing point.

I don't care......allow me to repeat that with vigor....
I don't give a **** what LSU is doing.
I was probably the board's first poster to call out Brian Kelly and hitting his ceiling long ago...
Maybe you remember me calling him fools gold? That's exactly what he is.
Get close...at times in the regular season...one top 5 win...
BTW...
He still has only one top 5 win in his entire career. How many? Just one. How the hell does that happen? Even on accident you'd think he'd have more than 1 which came in a weird covid year without their all world QB and others.
One top 5 win and close a several times in the regular season...
4 weeks prep time the wheels fall off.

Byt...
now that you forced me to dissect his season let's take a look...

Lost to FSU in the opener in a tight game...sounds familiar

Got trounced by Tennessee...sounds familiar

Beat a #8 team at home by 1 point going for 2 in O.T.

Sounds like he picked up right where he left off.

Be close and almost win a game (fsu)

Get overwhelmed and demolished in a game against a top ranked team(Tennessee)
Kinda like Michigan and Miami all over again

Beat a #8 team that is living off reputation this year rather merit...

Seems like he definitely continued right on keeping on.

BTW...
Still only 1 top 5 victory in his coaching career.

Amazing. Truly anazing.

Aahhh...

I was probably the board's first poster to call out Brian Kelly and hitting his ceiling long ago...
BTW...
He still has only one top 5 win in his entire career. How many? Just one. How the hell does that happen? Even on accident you'd think he'd have more than 1 which came in a weird covid year without their all world QB and others.

Byt...

BTW...

Amazing. Truly anazing.
Somewhere Nick Saban read this and disagreed.

Aahhh...

BTW...

Byt...

BTW...

Amazing. Truly anazing.
Truly anazing. 😁😁
You should pick up a book and try to get a bit more intelligent next time you get banned.

ADVERTISEMENT