ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton & Eli Speaking to ND Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the biggest fool this board has ever seen. I love how he keeps asking who has made bets with him. Like he doesn’t know. He is so full of crap.
Then name those who bet me and tell us how much they bet me.

I’ve asked you and the other morons the same question dozens of times, but no one can answer it because you’ve all been too cowardly to bet me.

And then there’s you, the idiot who claimed that he bet me, who subsequently admitted that he never bet me.

You’re a buffoon with zero credibility !

Then name those who bet me and tell us how much they bet me.

I’ve asked you and the other morons the same question dozens of times, but no one can answer it because you’ve all been too cowardly to bet me.

And then there’s you, the idiot who claimed that he bet me, who subsequently admitted that he never bet me.

You’re a buffoon with zero credibility !
You are a liar, cheater and a welcher.

And why do you have to ask the same question over and over and over? We all know the answer, you even know the answer. I would ask you to stop acting dumb but I’m not too sure it’s an act. Move on we all know you can’t provide any proof, only a liar would continue to double down on his insecurities.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGI User 756
You are a liar, cheater and a welcher.

And why do you have to ask the same question over and over and over? We all know the answer, you even know the answer. I would ask you to stop acting dumb but I’m not too sure it’s an act. Move on we all know you can’t provide any proof, only a liar would continue to double down on his insecurities.
You can’t name anyone who bet me, WHY.

You’re so incredibly stupid that you claimed to have bet me, you went even further and claimed that I owed you money because I lost a bet to you.

AND THEN YOU SUBSEQUENTLY ADMITTED THAT YOU NEVER BET ME.

PROVING THAT YOU’RE A LIAR AND A FRAUD !

Stop your bitching.
Making a statement of fact, ie. you’re a liar, isn‘t bitching, it’s just telling the truth.

But you wouldn’t know anything about telling the truth because you’re a liar.

If you use bold type, lose your mind every time you post and lie about knowing people you have never meet, you might be a red neck.
Then you should have no problem betting me, especially with me giving you 10 to 1 odds.

So how much are you willing to bet ?

You’re a coward and a fraud

Then you should have no problem betting me, especially with me giving you 10 to 1 odds.

So how much are you willing to bet ?

You’re a coward and a fraud
Why bet you now? You already lost and that’s good enough for me. You have been exposed a long time ago as a liar and welcher.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Why bet you now? You already lost and that’s good enough for me. You have been exposed a long time ago as a liar and welcher.
You’re beyond dumb.

So you again admit that you’ve yet to bet me.

You’re lucky that you didn’t bet me, as all will be revealed this week, which will expose you as a liar, a fraud and a coward

You’re beyond dumb.

So you again admit that you’ve yet to bet me.

You’re lucky that you didn’t bet me, as all will be revealed this week, which will expose you as a liar, a fraud and a coward
This means nothing to me.

Good luck with that. Now pay up.
You’re so incredibly dumb that you think that the winner pays.

But it’s the loser who pays, losers like you who have to pay.

You’re about to look like a colossal schmuck !

Question for you:

What are you going to do when you’re proven wrong ?

You should leave this and all Notre Dame sites
I will send all your posts to Tom Brady Sr!

and no one puts up money to a bigmouth on an internet board who has already welched and has not proven one of his boasts, and who suggested to use Vegas to hold the $10k bets…govt signaling anyone?

btw, Thursday is almost over …and no evidence. Guess the fake Tom Brady email account doesn’t pass muster

I will send all your posts to Tom Brady Sr!

and no one puts up money to a bigmouth on an internet board who has already welched and has not proven one of his boasts, and who suggested to use Vegas to hold the $10k bets…govt signaling anyone?

btw, Thursday is almost over …and no evidence. Guess the fake Tom Brady email account doesn’t pass muster
1. You can’t welch when you win a bet,
2. You can’t welch when cowards like you refuse to bet.
3. I don’t have to prove anything to cowards like you who won’t bet me.
4. It was individuals in Vegas, where gambling is legal who would hold the cashiers checks.
5. I stated Thursday or Friday. NDinNJ had to cancel and move our meeting to Friday
6. What are you going to do when you’re proven wrong.
7. How about the loser leaves this site and all ND Sites, do you have the balls to agree ?

You’re such a schmuck and a loser and you’re about to look like a total jerk

So what say you, are you willing to leave this site and every Notre Dame site if I’m right ?

YES OR NO

DON’T AVOID THE QUESTION !

YES OR NO

TIME TO PUT UP YOU BIG MOUTHED SCHMUCK

YES OR NO ?

You haven’t proven shit yet welcher. Pay up.
WILL YOU AGREE TO LEAVE THIS SITE IF MY STATEMENT REGARDING TB Sr IS TRUE ?

YES OR NO

DON‘T AVOID THE QUESTION YOU COWARD

YES OR NO

I AGREE TO LEAVE IF MY STATEMENT IS FALSE.

SO, YOU COWARD,

YES OR NO

WILL YOU AGREE TO LEAVE THIS SITE IF MY STATEMENT REGARDING TB Sr IS TRUE ?

YES OR NO

DON‘T AVOID THE QUESTION YOU COWARD

YES OR NO

I AGREE TO LEAVE IF MY STATEMENT IS FALSE.

SO, YOU COWARD,

YES OR NO
Then you should leave because you haven’t proved anything. Yes you are a dumbass. With ever post you make you dig yourself deeper and deeper. Just shut up.

1. You can’t welch when you win a bet,
2. You can’t welch when cowards like you refuse to bet.
3. I don’t have to prove anything to cowards like you who won’t bet me.
4. It was individuals in Vegas, where gambling is legal who would hold the cashiers checks.
5. I stated Thursday or Friday. NDinNJ had to cancel and move our meeting to Friday
6. What are you going to do when you’re proven wrong.
7. How about the loser leaves this site and all ND Sites, do you have the balls to agree ?

You’re such a schmuck and a loser and you’re about to look like a total jerk

So what say you, are you willing to leave this site and every Notre Dame site if I’m right ?

YES OR NO

DON’T AVOID THE QUESTION !

YES OR NO

TIME TO PUT UP YOU BIG MOUTHED SCHMUCK

YES OR NO ?
Shut up.

Then you should leave because you haven’t proved anything. Yes you are a dumbass. With ever post you make you dig yourself deeper and deeper. Just shut up.
There’s been no need to prove anything because you won’t bet me.

So now I’m offering you a chance to get rid of me.

Are you going to remain a coward or will you step up to the plate and bet me.

IF I‘M RIGHT YOU LEAVE THIS SITE AND EVERY OTHER ND SITE.

IF TB Sr ISN’T A FRIEND OF MINE, I LEAVE THIS SITE

SO, ARE YOU IN

YES OR NO

DON’T AVOID THE WUESTION

YES OR NO

ANY RESPONSE OTHER THAN A “YES“ OR A “NO“ PROVES THAT YOU’’RE A LIAR AND A COWARD !

YES OR NO ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT