ADVERTISEMENT

Peacock ND vs UNLV

Irishjohn68

All Star
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2003
The game October 22 vs the Rebels will only be seen on Peacock. I know this pisses off a lot of fans so why NBC does this is crap.

Because ND wants $75 million from them, and NBC has to see if they can make up the cost in other ways than just ads.

I guess last year's dud vs Toledo wasn't enough to convince them to NOT put another game on this network.

Reactions: ohio1980
IF you have satellite or other access to Canada's TSN, chances are the game will be on one of their channels....

Last year they offered an ND fan deal that was 3 months for about $8. So that wasn't too bad of a price.

Look I watch every game....some times on a slight delay but generally plan my Saturday around it. I also have people over / watch with friends most games. I am thankful this game is late in the season...if undefeated sure I am watching...if we have a couple of losses....zero chance I am going out of my way to find the game on Peacock....on my Android IPTV box......

Reactions: Kelso86
I guess last year's dud vs Toledo wasn't enough to convince them to NOT put another game on this network.

Last year they offered an ND fan deal that was 3 months for about $8. So that wasn't too bad of a price.
Media is trying to herd everyone into streaming so everything can be ppv. They know sports fans are the oldest and last to move.

Media is trying to herd everyone into streaming so everything can be ppv. They know sports fans are the oldest and last to move.
I don't like watching sports on streaming too much. Because I like to change channels a lot while watching games. And it's harder to do that with streaming. So hopefully NBC will never go to more than one game a year on that.

ADVERTISEMENT