ADVERTISEMENT

Peacock Live?

Apr 11, 2006
I subscribed to Peacock (free account) days ago. Was prepared to see game live but only saw message that went something like, "game will start shortly". ultimately, I saw the replay on Peacock. Did I do something wrong?

I had got on Peacock about five minutes before game time and had the same message. Once the game/program went live the message was gone.
I waited 35 minutes with the message being the only thing visible. I thought perhaps I may need a paying subscription for live viewing.

No, that was free. In fact, I've watched the game again with no problems. Did you have the right time...12:30 PM EST?
It occurred to me that perhaps there is a time difference. I am in Austin in central time and I pulled up peacock at 11am my time.

It occurred to me that perhaps there is a time difference. I am in Austin in central time and I pulled up peacock at 11am my time.
Eleven your time is noon my time, so it's odd that it wouldn't have come on unless it went into sleep mode? I know when I fall asleep with youtube on it goes off.

I subscribed to Peacock (free account) days ago. Was prepared to see game live but only saw message that went something like, "game will start shortly". ultimately, I saw the replay on Peacock. Did I do something wrong?
Yes u subscribed to pcock. Fuk pcock

The peacock app was already on my TV. Simply clicked, signed up for free service, and the coverage of the game started exactly on time, which was 9:30 pst.

ADVERTISEMENT