ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Finebaum believes NIL issues played a role in Tommy Rees' decision to leave Notre Dame

Finnebaum, proof that not all clowns are scary

ND is 9th on the endowment list and almost all of the top 20 are private schools … but ok, apparently ND alumni and supporters won’t give like big public schools.

By this logic UCF should soon be back on top of the college recruiting world.

Finebaum is an SEC lackey with a hatred for ND. As has been stated here ad nauseam, ND is not going to pay players to come to ND. ND is following the guidelines set out regarding NIL. I highly doubt it had anything to do with NIL.

It was a smart move by Rees to get exposure to a different coaching philosophy, it will only improve his coaching abilities.

Finnebaum, proof that not all clowns are scary

ND is 9th on the endowment list and almost all of the top 20 are private schools … but ok, apparently ND alumni and supporters won’t give like big public schools.

By this logic UCF should soon be back on top of the college recruiting world.
Finebaum is an SEC lackey with a hatred for ND. As has been stated here ad nauseam, ND is not going to pay players to come to ND. ND is following the guidelines set out regarding NIL. I highly doubt it had anything to do with NIL.

It was a smart move by Rees to get exposure to a different coaching philosophy, it will only improve his coaching abilities.
No doubt about the clown part and honestly the only pertinent one's who know why he left are Tommy Rees himself and Marcus Freeman

So Finebaum doesn’t think that USC can compete due to NIL ?

Maybe he should reconsider his premise !

Reactions: NDinNJ
This bumped my more appropriately titled thread on the subject - Rat Penis

ADVERTISEMENT