ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Connaughton

Always liked him as a player when he was at ND.

Don't follow the NBA much.

Guy is a total badass and cut-throat competitor.

His block vs Butler in the Sweet 16 is one of my favorite Irish Hoops plays ever. Butler had us on the ropes, and he saved that game with his leadership and tenacity.

Last edited:
Reactions: francade
Loved his hops and physicality And three point shooting at ND, and enjoying watching all on full display in the finals this year. ND is exceptionally well represented by Both Connaughton and Monty. Class and skill.

CP3 is lucky Giannis is an absolute freak athlete. That shove on the alley was over the line & could have ended his season. Im surprised the refs didnt call a flagrant 2 & the media let him slide on it.

CP3 is lucky Giannis is an absolute freak athlete. That shove on the alley was over the line & could have ended his season. Im surprised the refs didnt call a flagrant 2 & the media let him slide on it.
Stood out to me as well. I really like the way CP3 plays the point…directing the offense…getting everyone involved…going with the hot hand…and being a pass first guy who has exceptional passing skills…while still possessing really good scoring ability himself. That said, I’ve always thought he was a borderline dirty player overall, especially on defense. Thought the shove of a very vulnerable Giannis an example of this.

Stood out to me as well. I really like the way CP3 plays the point…directing the offense…getting everyone involved…going with the hot hand…and being a pass first guy who has exceptional passing skills…while still possessing really good scoring ability himself. That said, I’ve always thought he was a borderline dirty player overall, especially on defense. Thought the shove of a very vulnerable Giannis an example of this.
Agree, CP3 does so many great things that I like but then he does some POS things on the court that it makes you lose the respect you have gained for him.

ADVERTISEMENT