ADVERTISEMENT

Partial ACC member...why?

I am still waiting to hear his qualifications to back up his claim that none of the current players can make the NBA....

I am also curious of his qualifications on being an AD, Head Football coach, special teams guru, recruiting analyst....and everything else he proclaims he knows more than the pros do.
i've asked about his background many, many times. you won't get an answer because based on the vast majority of his posts it's painfully obvious he has none related to the subject matter here.

Reactions: nemeth#5
I'm not talking about that. Just making the tourney would be nice which I can see becoming the battle going forward.

We had three NBA players on that ACC title team. Two of them comitted to the Big East Irish.

I don't see any future Pro's at this point on the roster.

"We had three NBA players on that ACC title team. Two of them comitted to the Big East Irish."

Or, maybe in the simplest of terms -- the committed to The University of Notre Dame -- regardless of what conference they were in!

"We had three NBA players on that ACC title team. Two of them comitted to the Big East Irish."

Or, maybe in the simplest of terms -- the committed to The University of Notre Dame -- regardless of what conference they were in!
No way.... they only came to ND so they could play in the Big East and get beat out every year..... ND will never get NBA players now that they compete and win in the ACC.

ADVERTISEMENT