ADVERTISEMENT

OT : Tennessee investigation

hoopsstar12

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 16, 2008
Implicates Georgia also. Sabans boys. I notice Maryland has suddenly climbed in recruiting rankings also. Sounds like a tree with many branches. Nah. Couldnt be right ?

a violation will be punished by the awarding of an additional 5 new scholarships to a total of 90.

Last edited:
If the NCAA football investigations are anything like their basketball ones, nothing will come out of this....they're a joke.
Exactly. This happens every off-season where major programs have serious allegations and pending investigations and everyone thinks the death penalty is coming, but nothing comes to fruition. At worst, it seems to be a 1 year bowl ban and a reduction of a few scholarships.

Reactions: scubastevefl
I bet Tennessee launched this investigation themselves as a way of finding “cause” to fire Jeremy Pruitt and avoid his buyout.

schools and states are strapped for cash.

Reactions: shabak
I completed a Masters in Sports Administration at Ohio University 3-4 years ago, and one of my professors was working/worked for the NCAA in their compliance division. I had to sit through months of bullshit, and at the end of the semester we had to write a paper on the interplay between the NCAA and its member schools.

My entire paper was on the hypocrisy of the NCAA (e.g., its a not-for-profit?!?), and why the organization should be broken up and replaced with different governance systems.

I did not do well.

I completed a Masters in Sports Administration at Ohio University 3-4 years ago, and one of my professors was working/worked for the NCAA in their compliance division. I had to sit through months of bullshit, and at the end of the semester we had to write a paper on the interplay between the NCAA and its member schools.

My entire paper was on the hypocrisy of the NCAA (e.g., its a not-for-profit?!?), and why the organization should be broken up and replaced with different governance systems.

I did not do well.
Bet he was an effing liberal. In law school they use a number system so the profs have no clue as to the writer

ADVERTISEMENT