ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pat Connaughton

hoopsstar12

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 16, 2008
As the only former ND player still in the league, it would truly be amazing if the Bucks and Planet Pat went to the finals against the Suns. He is a steady contributor each game. Of all the great players Brey has coached who would have thought?? Maybe 10-15 years from now, future ND coach?

As the only former ND player still in the league, it would truly be amazing if the Bucks and Planet Pat went to the finals against the Suns. He is a steady contributor each game. Of all the great players Brey has coached who would have thought?? Maybe 10-15 years from now, future ND coach?
that 2015 team was a championship level team.

Also, a shout out to Monty Williams former ND player who has overcome adversity to lead his Suns to the finals. Bucks v Suns would be a win win for ND fans.

Reactions: smcnd and melstew
Nice post. I had the opportunity to watch that team cut the nets down in Greensboro while on a “furniture buying” trip. Beating NC’s best along the way. Pat was fantastic. Came back with two sectional couches and some great memories.

Reactions: francade
Where is that moron who constantly said, "Connaughton and Grant coach the team." Oh, I forgot, he got his butt banned! Poor Buggy...LOL

Bugnut was an idiot, just like 88.
Nice post. I had the opportunity to watch that team cut the nets down in Greensboro while on a “furniture buying” trip. Beating NC’s best along the way. Pat was fantastic. Came back with two sectional couches and some great memories.
I was there. Pat, Bonzie and Jerian smoked Duke and Carolina. All the $h*** talkers from Duke and Carolina we’re totally pissed and set in silence as ND blew by both of them. Later in the NCAA tournament we had Kentucky on the ropes and should not have lost. I couldn’t believe that Connaughton out jumped all of them. His dunks were sweet.

Reactions: melstew
ADVERTISEMENT