ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Need Your Help

IrishGoat

All Star
Sep 14, 2005
On Your Mom
Hey Fellas,

I'm in the market for a new TV set, and I figured some of you guys may have this one. Is it worth the $59?

TIA

Goat

41FczhIdKsL._SY400__zpsb82spfkd.jpg

Reactions: irishsportsfan
Hey Fellas,

I'm in the market for a new TV set, and I figured some of you guys may have this one. Is it worth the $59?

TIA

Goat

41FczhIdKsL._SY400__zpsb82spfkd.jpg
With car cord included, $59 is a steal!!! I actually paid like $200 for a Sony Watchman 35 years ago. 1.5" black and white screen, would blow an entire set of batteries watching a 3 hour football game. Not one of my better economic decisions.

Reactions: IrishGoat
With car cord included, $59 is a steal!!! I actually paid like $200 for a Sony Watchman 35 years ago. 1.5" black and white screen, would blow an entire set of batteries watching a 3 hour football game. Not one of my better economic decisions.
Appreciate the input. Anyone else?

Any ideas out there if you have a flip phone? Thanks.

GO IRISH!!!

Device Trade Up

Want to upgrade your old phone but need to save money? Cricket Wireless makes it easy with our Trade Up program. Trade in your current cell phone and get the new phone you want without breaking the bank.

Here's how it works:
If your current phone powers on and has a working screen, you may qualify for a credit towards the cost of a new Cricket phone. Go to your Cricket store to get a quote for the trade-in value of your phone. If you trade it in, you can immediately apply the credit toward a new Cricket device - and possibly some accessories too.

Already a Cricket customer and looking to upgrade your old Cricket phone for a new device? You can also trade in a cell phone and use the credit when you add a line to your account. Visit your local Cricket store and go to the Trade Up wall. Follow the instructions and scan the QR code - or just ask a Sales Advocate!

https://www.cricketwireless.com/sup...device-trade-up/customer/device-trade-up.html

Reactions: IrishGoat
Device Trade Up

Want to upgrade your old phone but need to save money? Cricket Wireless makes it easy with our Trade Up program. Trade in your current cell phone and get the new phone you want without breaking the bank.

Here's how it works:
If your current phone powers on and has a working screen, you may qualify for a credit towards the cost of a new Cricket phone. Go to your Cricket store to get a quote for the trade-in value of your phone. If you trade it in, you can immediately apply the credit toward a new Cricket device - and possibly some accessories too.

Already a Cricket customer and looking to upgrade your old Cricket phone for a new device? You can also trade in a cell phone and use the credit when you add a line to your account. Visit your local Cricket store and go to the Trade Up wall. Follow the instructions and scan the QR code - or just ask a Sales Advocate!

https://www.cricketwireless.com/sup...device-trade-up/customer/device-trade-up.html
Awesome!!

tenor-2_zpsvusrxnob.gif

ADVERTISEMENT