ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I am now done with the NFL

deadirishpoet

All Star
Jun 1, 2003
This is a bitter pill.
Being a Jaguar season ticket holder and watching them kneel to OUR National Anthem, but stand for a foreign countries is the final straw.
I have just sent the Jaguars a letter stating that "I will not be renewing my tickets" , and emailed my sister to do what she wants with the remaining one's but I would prefer she mails them back to the front office.

The day Americans honor a foreigners fag over their own is a day to take a stand

RGC,

You were correct I was wrong. I should of listen to you brother.

This is a bitter pill.
Being a Jaguar season ticket holder and watching them kneel to OUR National Anthem, but stand for a foreign countries is the final straw.
I have just sent the Jaguars a letter stating that "I will not be renewing my tickets" , and emailed my sister to do what she wants with the remaining one's but I would prefer she mails them back to the front office.

The day Americans honor a foreigners fag over their own is a day to take a stand

RGC,

You were correct I was wrong. I should of listen to you brother.
I am with you also. I will no kinder watch or even look at a tv with NFL on it. I'm done also. So disrespectful on many levels. If you hate our country so much, then leave.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
I am with you also. I will no kinder watch or even look at a tv with NFL on it. I'm done also. So disrespectful on many levels. If you hate our country so much, then leave.

How politically correct of you.

Maybe these protesters love the country so much, they want it to be better.

How politically correct of you.

Maybe these protesters love the country so much, they want it to be better.

They can do whatever on their time. I'll choose what I'll do on my time.

BTW, "Their time" isn't while at work. Their personal time.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgc7
ADVERTISEMENT