ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Drew Brees leaving NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishjohn68

All Star
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2003
Read a report that Brees is leaving NBC. With Mike Tirico doing only NFL games and Brees leaving NBC who will be doing ND games?

Beth Mowins and Snoop.

snoop-dog-bashes-usc.jpg

It’s not racist to support the hiring of black commentators. Quinn is white. It’s also not racist to call a liberal network liberal. Like you, a pathetic little liberal that attacks people by calling them names. Also, learn how to spell if you’re going to call people names, it’s embarrassing.
I dont know you but, its clear that this is how truly stupid you can be, calling out someone for name calling while your name calling ("pathetic little liberal"). You are everything that is wrong with modern society, right there proven in your unwitting stupidity.

I dont know you but, its clear that this is how truly stupid you can be, calling out someone for name calling while your name calling ("pathetic little liberal"). You are everything that is wrong with modern society, right there proven in your unwitting stupidity.
No, I was called a name. I returned it. What is wrong with society is people like him that attack people with their woke smear tactics and people like you that support it.

Reactions: NDblitz
Tirico and Brees was a pretty good team. But both were clearly just biding their time on the Notre Dame broadcast before they moved onto NFL games. Hopefully they can get somebody who's committed to college football, and will stay longer than just a year or two this time.

No, I was called a name. I returned it. What is wrong with society is people like him that attack people with their woke smear tactics and people like you that support it.
Ah, poor thing, you got called a name. I'm sorry. .... GTFU

I liked Drew Brees, he was great. So was Dungy. They were both, I must grudgingly admit, better than Doug Flutie.

Whoever fills the bill is going to have be pretty good to match those two, because they were both excellent. My main criteria for color guys is just don't be annoying. All of them can tell what's going on with the action well enough. Just don't be a distraction, and both Brees and Dungy we're great in that regard.

Every time I reopen this page I think this thread says "Drew Pyne Leaving ND"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT