ADVERTISEMENT

OT.....Billy Packer, 82, longtime Final Four basketball analyst, dies

Oh man, that is a passing! I never really personally liked him but that guy was a legendary figure in American spectator sports. I still can hear his voice burned in my brain, from my earliest memories as a young sports fan, when I was such a huge CBB fan.

So rest in peace and all that shit to Billy Packer. He was an institution....

Reactions: NDblitz
Used to listen to Mark Packer just about every day until he disappeared.

Used to listen to Mark Packer just about every day until he disappeared.

They inexplicably put Jacob Hester and Bobby Carpenter on Off Campus on Sirius XM and kicked Mark off last April. Completely took Mark by surprise, that show had a huge following, ratings and alot of callers that don't call into the current show any more.

Reactions: EastTXDawg54
They inexplicably put Jacob Hester and Bobby Carpenter on Off Campus on Sirius XM and kicked Mark off last April. Completely took Mark by surprise, that show had a huge following, ratings and alot of callers that don't call into the current show any more.
That and Full Ride were the only two shows I could stomach from Feb-August. Although I do like when Ben Hartsock is on during the other shows. Dude is pretty funny.

Reactions: francade
Huard and hartsock used to do a day or two a week a while back, not sure if they still do. But they were really funny together. I’ve always liked Huard as an announcer but he’s really good on radio and hartsock is a good dude for being a buckeye. 😉

Huard and hartsock used to do a day or two a week a while back, not sure if they still do. But they were really funny together. I’ve always liked Huard as an announcer but he’s really good on radio and hartsock is a good dude for being a buckeye. 😉
His phrase too gritty to be pretty. Excellent!

Reactions: francade
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT