ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Adding Trump to Mount Rushmore.

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
There has been some serious discussion to add the peoples President Donald J. Trump to Mount Rushmore. It would add more shovel ready jobs to the American worker and honor a great American at the same time. What say you Under the Dome posters ? Good idea or not? I kind of like the idea.
FyrwgcecjtAMfdu-1600x900-noPad.jpg

There has been some serious discussion to add the peoples President Donald J. Trump to Mount Rushmore. It would add more shovel ready jobs to the American worker and honor a great American at the same time. What say you Under the Dome posters ? Good idea or not? I kind of like the idea.

His ego would be too large to have his head included among the others. I could see him insecurely having the others torn down and his super-sized. #realnews

I think McCain is getting that spot.

The only suggestion came from 45 himself. No one with even half a brain ( and that disqualifies him ) would ever take that seriously. Nixon would go up before 45.

Reactions: Islero
The only suggestion came from 45 himself. No one with even half a brain ( and that disqualifies him ) would ever take that seriously. Nixon would go up before 45.
If there were a decision to build a Mount Sleazemore, Trump and Nixon would be the leading two candidates.

Trump's hair would be as long or longer...well at least on one side. I wonder how long he's going to keep bleaching that mop.
Thought it was
I think Trump is an ass, but I don't think he's a dumbass. There's a psychology to the economy and to the market, and there has been an optimism since his election that he would unleash the American economy to create growth and jobs and prosperity. We are experiencing damn near daily all time highs in the stock market, and last months growth in private sector jobs may have been greater than any month during the prior administration. Corporate profits are rising as the dollar weakens and our exports should go up accordingly. I don't think Trump has done anything beyond eliminating a ton of Obama imposed regulations to warrant this, but there is this optimism for less regulation, significant tax reform for individuals and corporations, and the expectation for a more business friendly administration. Not the stuff of a half brain! That said, his egomaniacal tweets and shoot from the hip emotional responses, unless he learns to control these, will eventually undermine this optimism, and we will suffer a hard return to earth. At that point, the rabid biased media and the so called resist liberals will have achieved their singular goal, and that would be a shame for all of us. I will be happy if Trump Tower in NY is admired and seen as a testament to the success of a crazy smart businessman that led America to greater prosperity. Despite our personal likes or dislikes, we should all want this.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Canadians vote for their leader on how girly and pretty they look.
2D99BB9E00000578-3280490-image-a-4_1445427671470.jpg
Well, this "girly" leader landed a pretty sweet wife. Wouldn't be surprised if The Donald would swap Melania and three hotel properties if he could.
image.jpg

Thought it was

I think Trump is an ass, but I don't think he's a dumbass. There's a psychology to the economy and to the market, and there has been an optimism since his election that he would unleash the American economy to create growth and jobs and prosperity. We are experiencing damn near daily all time highs in the stock market, and last months growth in private sector jobs may have been greater than any month during the prior administration. Corporate profits are rising as the dollar weakens and our exports should go up accordingly. I don't think Trump has done anything beyond eliminating a ton of Obama imposed regulations to warrant this, but there is this optimism for less regulation, significant tax reform for individuals and corporations, and the expectation for a more business friendly administration. Not the stuff of a half brain! That said, his egomaniacal tweets and shoot from the hip emotional responses, unless he learns to control these, will eventually undermine this optimism, and we will suffer a hard return to earth. At that point, the rabid biased media and the so called resist liberals will have achieved their singular goal, and that would be a shame for all of us. I will be happy if Trump Tower in NY is admired and seen as a testament to the success of a crazy smart businessman that led America to greater prosperity. Despite our personal likes or dislikes, we should all want this.

We experienced all those things (growth in jobs, stock market all time highs etc) in 2016 under Obama as well.

We experienced all those things (growth in jobs, stock market all time highs etc) in 2016 under Obama as well.
And some of these jobs are related to the increased "demand" for coal industry workers. Just think how rosy employment statistics will look when the Pony Express is reintroduced and there's a dynamic uptick in the hiring of riders.

Reactions: NIN Irish
haha you are going after the "Girly" PM?!!! You would take that self-tanning draft dodging blob of puss in a fight over the young canadian who has a blackbelt in jujitsu?? I would take the PM's wife in a fight over either one of his spoiled silver spoon powdered ass sons.

Reactions: hayaka
Hahahahaha.... Thanks for the laugh, Watching the daily Trump follis, I needed that!

Co0e-ydWgAEEbcF.jpg

He sure isn't into downsizing. And what type of a dork eats KFC with a fork?!
You have to be a real loser in life to allow a president to get under your skin so much. You have a lot of hate in your heart too. Seek help.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Thought it was

Very well stated. I'm tired of his tweets and can't believe someone hasn't come in and said, "stop it."

Maybe COS Kelly is that person.

What is more shocking to me is the fact that many liberals would rather have the country crumble under his first four years, just to say, "I told you so." Many of those types are on this board essentially rooting against their own country. #Cowards

Well, this "girly" leader landed a pretty sweet wife. Wouldn't be surprised if The Donald would swap Melania and three hotel properties if he could.
image.jpg
Nothing is worse than tossing $10 million dollars into a terrorists hands, like the Canadian PM just did. You're not funny and you lack knowledge. #Libtard

haha you are going after the "Girly" PM?!!! You would take that self-tanning draft dodging blob of puss in a fight over the young canadian who has a blackbelt in jujitsu?? I would take the PM's wife in a fight over either one of his spoiled silver spoon powdered ass sons.
You're supporting a guy who just made a terrorist a multi-millionaire. Why? Because he folded like a weak chump.

image.jpg
If I was trading Melania for her, I'd also want a couple concubines to be named later to make the deal fair.

What is more shocking to me is the fact that many liberals would rather have the country crumble under his first four years, just to say, "I told you so." Many of those types are on this board essentially rooting against their own country. #Cowards

There are many of those types on every board, in every chat room, in every casual political discussion. There were people ready to judge his Presidency after 100 days. If we had judged Bush the elder THREE YEARS INTO his Presidency, Bill Clinton would be the retired governor of Arkansas and nobody would even know the name of his wife. Its a four year gig, then judgement will be passed.

You have to be a real loser in life to allow a president to get under your skin so much. You have a lot of hate in your heart too. Seek help.
What's the matter Tommy, sounds like you're the one who's immaturely annoyed. The Donald is eating chicken. He received 5 deferments, I guess you are what you eat.

If I was trading Melania for her, I'd also want a couple concubines to be named later to make the deal fair.
The Donald probably shares your poor judgment and would take those concubines as well. He's probably got their numbers from his wild golden shower nights in Moscow.

Last edited:
You experienced them because it was 2016 and President Obama was out as in lame duck as in anything after the election he gets zero credit for
One thing is for sure, your default mechanism for formulating your bias is a virtual law of physics.

One thing is for sure, your default mechanism for formulating your bias is a virtual law of physics.
Truth hurts

President Obama became irrelevant halfway through the election process as you can tell by the amount of votes he helped turn out LOL
His influence was nil

Truth hurts

President Obama became irrelevant halfway through the election process as you can tell by the amount of votes he helped turn out LOL
His influence was nil
No, my observation about your default mechanism is more a case of "truth amuses."

While ignoring your latest desperate advocacy lunge, let me help you out here.

In trying to formulate an acronym, you're like a canoer without paddles going up sh^t creek, which is how virtually every creek will be once Trump's deregulation initiatives kick in. Since there is no word beginning with "L" in National Public Radio, why not go with National Progressive Radio. It does capture your point and adheres to the rules of acronym building.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT