ADVERTISEMENT

Operation destroy Michigan State !!!! 101st Air cav !! We have the players !! Lets do this !!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Daelin Hayes !! Nyles Morgan !! Tevon Coney !! Greer Martini !! Jerry Tillery !! Jay Hayes !! Shawn Crawford !! Lord Myron the Mighty Hawian !! Drue Tranquill !! Nick Watkins !! Josh Adams !! Dexter Williams !! Quenton Nelson !! Mike McGlinchey !! Durham Smythe !! Alize Mack !! Julian Love !! Tyler Newsome !! Justin Yoon !!
We have warriors from every race creed religion and culture !! They have a tightknit brotherhood !! Tommy Kraemer !! Alex Bars !! Sam Mustipher !! Kevin Stepherson !! EQ ST Brown !!
Just like 2012 these players love playing on the road and it will show Saturday night !!
Julian Okwara !! I am not going to predict a score just that their will be alot of pain for the Spartans and their fans!! This is a big game and Matt Ballis has his warriors primed for battle !! Elko is a attacking mad genius like General Patton !!
I wish the higher ups at Notre Dame could fly all of the Irish into East Lansing like the 101st Air cav as portrayed in Apocalypse Now !!

Mike Dantonio will say after the game--The Horror ! The Horror !!
tumblr_md8c9xtJPw1rkatw1o1_540.gif
CheapSpicyJackal.gif
giphy.webp

Last edited:

I just noticed for the first time ever ! That R Lee Ermey the former Marine who played the drill instructor in Full Metal Jacket played a helo pilot in Apacalypse now ! You learn something new everyday ! Semper Fi !! Destroy Michigan State !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara64
Well done! I wrote in another thread that for me, this game is a great test and measure of our team. Temple and BC were not good teams, and most of us think Georgia has an elite front seven on defense, to compliment a good, but not great, offense. So, kind of hard to know how good we are up to this point. MSU is nearly always a very solid team, well coached, that plays very physical football, and Saturday night at their place will be before a loud and hostile crowd. If we're as good as I think we are, we walk out with a hard fought solid win, and a top twenty ranking on Sunday.

Well done! I wrote in another thread that for me, this game is a great test and measure of our team. Temple and BC were not good teams, and most of us think Georgia has an elite front seven on defense, to compliment a good, but not great, offense. So, kind of hard to know how good we are up to this point. MSU is nearly always a very solid team, well coached, that plays very physical football, and Saturday night at their place will be before a loud and hostile crowd. If we're as good as I think we are, we walk out with a hard fought solid win, and a top twenty ranking on Sunday.

Mission accomplished !! We shock and awed East Lansing and burned it to the ground!!! Now on to the RedHawks !!
President-George-W.-Bush-Mission-Accomplished.jpg

Daelin Hayes !! Nyles Morgan !! Tevon Coney !! Greer Martini !! Jerry Tillery !! Jay Hayes !! Shawn Crawford !! Lord Myron the Mighty Hawian !! Drue Tranquill !! Nick Watkins !! Josh Adams !! Dexter Williams !! Quenton Nelson !! Mike McGlinchey !! Durham Smythe !! Alize Mack !! Julian Love !! Tyler Newsome !! Justin Yoon !!
We have warriors from every race creed religion and culture !! They have a tightknit brotherhood !! Tommy Kraemer !! Alex Bars !! Sam Mustipher !! Kevin Stepherson !! EQ ST Brown !!
Just like 2012 these players love playing on the road and it will show Saturday night !!
Julian Okwara !! I am not going to predict a score just that their will be alot of pain for the Spartans and their fans!! This is a big game and Matt Ballis has his warriors primed for battle !! Elko is a attacking mad genius like General Patton !!
I wish the higher ups at Notre Dame could fly all of the Irish into East Lansing like the 101st Air cav as portrayed in Apocalypse Now !!

Mike Dantonio will say after the game--The Horror ! The Horror !!
tumblr_md8c9xtJPw1rkatw1o1_540.gif
CheapSpicyJackal.gif
giphy.webp
I never once doubted you Bode

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT