ADVERTISEMENT

One thing is clear. Book is bad

“He only has 3 losses and 2 of them are mostly on his shoulders. It’s never one player, but 2 times the team was absolutely ready except for book.”

So if the team sans book was ready, why couldn’t we run the ball in any of those games? Why did the wrs drop at least 5 balls if they were “absolutely ready”? Was the run defense part of the team “absolutely ready” for the Michigan debacle? How bout our run offense? Was our o-line “absolutely ready” when we couldn’t run the ball in any of those big games? I call BS on that statement that the whole team was “absolutely ready” and book wasn’t. 100% hogwash.
Couldn’t run it because good defenses don’t have to respect the pass despite having a first round TE, 2nd round wr, and 3rd round wr.

claypool has a bad drop for sure, Boykin had one he could have caught but it was a terrible pass from book downfield way short. There were not 5 drops. 1, possibly 2.
Even if book was good we probably lose to Clemson since love got hurt but I’d he hadn’t, D was playing Clemson tough. We had wide open wrs all game vs Clemson. Book was scarrrrrrrrrred.
Book is probably the best we have right now, especially with Clark quarantining.
Let’s go!
No one was ready for UM. We’re talking Clemson and Georgia. Team played absolutely amazing at Georgia other than book. Absolutely amazing

Reactions: Golson5
“Couldn’t run it because good defenses don’t have to respect the pass despite having a first round TE, 2nd round wr, and 3rd round wr.

claypool has a bad drop for sure, Boykin had one he could have caught but it was a terrible pass from book downfield way short. There were not 5 drops. 1, possibly 2.”

More BS from the president of the BBC. There were no less than 5 drops and we couldn’t run it from play 1. Funny how we scored more points than any other ND team since defenses could load up on the run and not respect the pass, btw. I’d tell you to watch it again, but it wouldn’t matter, your agenda is blinding.

“ We’re talking Clemson and Georgia. Team played absolutely amazing at Georgia other than book. Absolutely amazing“

Just when you think the BS can’t get any thicker.

Yeah, you’re right, that oline was “amazing” making holes for the running game & the wrs didn’t drop a ball in either game. The ball that bounced off finke’s hands that resulted in a pick? Amazing play by him. Just amazing play by everyone except book in the Clemson & Georgia games. Lol. The usual uninformed drivel from the prez.

N D will never beat the good teams with Book . All you have to do is watch this kid to see it. He does not know when to throw the pass . Once they start playing real teams it will show itself . Winning nine games against this competition means nothing . Kelly knows nothing about the qb position .
I agree. Nd has not beat an elite team in yeats

“ We’re talking Clemson and Georgia. Team played absolutely amazing at Georgia other than book. Absolutely amazing“

Just when you think the BS can’t get any thicker.

Yeah, you’re right, that oline was “amazing” making holes for the running game & the wrs didn’t drop a ball in either game. The ball that bounced off finke’s hands that resulted in a pick? Amazing play by him. Just amazing play by everyone except book in the Clemson & Georgia games. Lol. The usual uninformed drivel from the prez.
they didn't even bother running the ball because georgia was stacking the box. Despite georgia stacking the box and bringing a ton of players at book, the line pass blocked as good as i've seen a college team do. BOok had ALLLLL day vs georgia, he hardly got touched. Yet he wouldn't even attempt to make them pay.

Book is exactly what kelly said he is, a game manager. Hopefully we recruit and develop more than a game manager, that's what we need.

I don't think Jurk is good, but ya'll better pray he does poorly vs ND, I hope he does bad as well. I was in the camp jurk isn't good. If it was because of kelly/long/rees and not getting chances. I will be PISSED. Don't think it's the case though.

I think we all knew he had limitations. The biggest of which is not seeing open receivers. This guy is very average. Considering he has been the QB 3 full years, this is what we get?
No way he is QB next year. If he is Kelly needs lobotomy

Bump. I guess I was wrong about you saying Book sucks. I thought for sure you said he sucks somewhere. But, IMO, BAD = SUCKS.

I think we all knew he had limitations. The biggest of which is not seeing open receivers. This guy is very average. Considering he has been the QB 3 full years, this is what we get?
No way he is QB next year. If he is Kelly needs lobotomy
The defense rests.😜

ADVERTISEMENT